IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
***FREE AGENCY UNDERWAY***

FORWARDS - hlundqvist30
DEFENSEMEN - BigG44
GOALIES - IslesRock4

PLAYERS MAY SIGN STARTING AT 3 PM EST ON TUESDAY.

READ THE RULES CAREFULLY - EVERYTHING IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! THERE WILL BE NO EXCUSES FOR SOMETHING CLEARLY LISTED IN THE RULES.

Commissioners

Basic Rundown

• The time that this game hypothetically takes place in is the 2010 offseason. Our mock offseason will consist of RFA and UFA re-signings, a 2 round entry draft, free agency, and of course, trades. If you have questions about specific details, PM me.

Salary Cap

• The salary cap for the 2010-2011 season will be $57.7M.
  • All bonuses count against the cap.
  • All buyouts (existing, and buyouts done in this game) count against the cap.
  • It is required to use CapGeek for all salary cap information.
  • Teams will be permitted to exceed the cap maximum by 10% ($63.47M) for 48 hours. All teams must be under the $57.7M maximum prior to the conclusion of the game.

Waivers/Buyouts
  • Post in this thread if you'd like to place a player on waivers.
  • Each team has the option of sending down 1 player with a 1-way contract to the minors (or Europe) due to cap reasons and only 1 buyout will be allowed per team.
  • The lowest team in the standings in real life gets highest waiver wire priority.

Trades
  • All trades must be sent to BOTH IslesRock4 and Backstrom #19 or else they are not valid.
  • Once a trade is agreed upon, send it in BEFORE POSTING, and then you can announce it in the thread. A deal without a NTC or NMC does not have to be approved.
  • If a trade is announced prior to it being sent in, it will be vetoed.
  • ALL MOVES MUST BE SOMEWHAT REALISTIC. Washington will not trade Ovechkin, Pittsburgh will not trade Crosby, etc. The commishioners hold the power to veto any ridiculous trades.
  • A trade involving a NTC or NMC must be approved by BOTH trade managers prior to posting. Keep in mind it will only be on a rare occasion that a NTC or NMC is waived.
  • If a trade involving a NTC or NMC is announced before approval, it will be vetoed.
  • If a team does not have enough cap space to acquire a certain player, the trade will be vetoed.
  • A vetoed trade may be approved if the teams take out 1 "key" piece of the trade. Any adjustments to a vetoed deal MUST be sent in and approved by BOTH trade managers prior to posting.

Agents
  • RR will be the agent for all RFAs.
  • BiLLY_ShOE1721 will be the agent to re-sign all UFAs.
  • hlundqvist30 is the agent for all UFA forwards.
  • BigG44 is the agent for all UFA defensemen.
  • IslesRock4 is the agent for all UFA goalies.

defaultFavTeam.png

GM LIST

Eastern Conference

Atlantic Division:
New Jersey Devils- BiLLY_ShOE1721
New York Islanders- IslesRock4
New York Rangers- hockeyviper87
Philadelphia Flyers- Hollywood Cannon
Pittsburgh Penguins- Pitt's Best #87 #66

Northeast Division:
Boston Bruins- SlickM32
Buffalo Sabres- NYSportsfan6230
Montreal Canadiens- 79 André Marcoux
Ottawa Senators- Ktown Sens Fan 19
Toronto Maple Leafs- T_Cage

Southeast Division:
Atlanta Thrashers- TourettesGuy
Carolina Hurricanes- juice1815
Florida Panthers- GordieHoweHatTrick
Tampa Bay Lightning- The Hockey Hitman
Washington Capitals- Backstrom #19

Western Conference

Central Division:
Chicago Blackhawks- Blackhawkswincup
Columbus Blue Jackets- Theboss
Detroit Red Wings- King Canuck
Nashville Predators- johnnydollaz89
St. Louis Blues- Randall Ritchey

Northwest Division:
Calgary Flames- NDF
Colorado Avalanche- ClericMercenaryAgent
Edmonton Oilers- habsman56
Minnesota Wild- Steven93
Vancouver Canucks- TLinden16

Pacific Division:
Anaheim Ducks- Jarmac
Dallas Stars- BigG44
Los Angeles Kings- GOGOgadgetGuinos
Phoenix Coyotes- RR
San Jose Sharks- matt trick

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
Since I was being serious and all. Booooo. So how'd you do in your game? Your brother still suck?

I played good. Had some chances offensively and finished with 1 goal, 2 assists, but I was really impressed with my defensive play. Only on for 1 goal against, and 6 goals for.

My brother has really stepped it up a notch with his intensity. He's a monster on the forecheck. He actually leads the team in points. 4 goals, 7 assist, 11 points in 7 games.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I played good. Had some chances offensively and finished with 1 goal, 2 assists, but I was really impressed with my defensive play. Only on for 1 goal against, and 6 goals for.

My brother has really stepped it up a notch with his intensity. He's a monster on the forecheck. He actually leads the team in points. 4 goals, 7 assist, 11 points in 7 games.

Pssh. 11 points in 7 games. Get on my level.

I should really start playing hockey again. As HC knows I resort to cycling.

Haha damn right you do.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
Wish I could, the way I skated was ruining my ankles (I can pop them both...which is interesting). So now I just do MMA...which is like hockey without the skating, shooting and all the stuff that's not fighting.

I can do it with my right and I hate it. But it's a habit. :scared:

Mine do the same thing...Never thought of it as a bad thing.

hlundqvist30*

Last UFA Hot Stove Update of the Night

- Ilya Kovalchuk has received offers from a handful of teams an each is distinctly different from the others. Do not expect a decision from him quickly.

- Ray Whitney feels he might have reached the climax of the negotiating process. Submit your offers soon. Otherwise, he could very well take himself off the market once signings are allowed to be made official.

- Teams looking to sign guys such as Kovalchuk and Whitney should establish backup plans in case they sign elsewhere. Suitable options would be Alexander Frolov, Alex Tanguay, Maxim Afinogenov, Todd Bertuzzi, and others.

- Colby Armstrong is close to signing.

I'm going to be getting off for the night in 15-20 minutes. If you want to hear from me tonight I suggest PMing me now. Otherwise, send me your PM's and I'll look at them around 12:00 ET tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad