FA Game #1 by TP, RR, and IR

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
There will be another game, but I do not think I'll be participating in any way.

Other than the sign up. You can PM me team lists.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
IR4 Memorial FA Game #1 by TP, RR and Bingo

Perfect-Illusions-Candlelight-Vigil-Set-for-November-13-2013-no-click.jpg

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Would love it if we can do another before draft day. Gotta be done before the draft though, as I'll be there as media so more or less MIA for the full 2 days.

We'll see if we can sort something.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
I got a sign up thread going. Hopefully we can start by about Friday. PM me your top 3 teams.

IR already said he was doing the team sign up. Unless this is agreed on, this is just going to create confusion. Leave it to IR, TP, RR, etc.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:edmonton

If anyone wants to start talking trade we're in the market for defense and our only true untouchable is Connor McDavid, although Taylor Hall and Leon Draisaitl would be very difficult to part with. 4th overall, RNH, Eberle, Yakupov among others are available.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:cbj

I've had a couple of PMs in regards to Werenski and the 3rd round pick. Had some nice talks with a couple GMs but nothing finalized yet. Everyone outside of Jones and Jenner could be discussed. PM me with inquires/ideas/offers!

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:avs

Looking to move Matt Duchene first and foremost. Looking for a deal based around him and a top end defensive prospect / a very good young defender. Also have Tyson Barrie and Seymon Varlamov on the block.

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
:isles

Lee, Strome, Bailey, Hickey, Kulemin, Grabovski, Cizikas and Halak all on the block. Looking to make changes all over the NHL roster (top 6 winger, top 6 centre, bottom 6 forward, 2nd pairing defenceman)

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
:pens

Fleury is available. Kunitz is available. Looking to get some futures or a winger for Fleury. Looking to deal Kunitz for next to nothing. Fehr is also likely available.

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
:sabres are open for business.

8th pick, girgensons, ennis, pysyk, Foligno among pieces open to move. Anyone other then my core 4 ( Eichel, Reinhart, ristolainen and ROR) can be discussed.

Looking to add at least 2 dmen (preferably LHD) and 1-2 top 6 forwards. Could also be in the goalie market

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:ducks

Vatanen is OTB. Looking for a top-6 winger. Have 5+ offers, best of which is a ~60 point offensive winger.

Fowler could be moved. Open to anything for him really; really good futures or a top-6 winger being the preference.

Andersen is likely to be moved. Asking price is a late 1st OR early 2nd +, open to othe ideas though.

Depth players could be juggled around if it provides me with an improvement. Cap dumps are also looking to be moved out (likely in bigger deals but might give up a pick or so to move them out straight up.

Overall, looking to contend so open to anything to help improve the team. However, biggest needs are top line LW and top pair RHD; and all my good prospects/picks/youth available for those.

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
:flyers are looking to become competitive but also become younger.

Simmonds and Sanheim are available for a young LW or C NHL stud

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3