FA Game #1 by TP, AM, and IR

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:leafs

Interested in serious changes.

Only untouchables are Rielly and Bernier.

Everyone else can be discussed, though at varying price points that you may not like.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:kings

Lots of interest in Mike Richards but nothing enticing enough for me to move him yet. Ideally would like to get back a top 4, LH'ed, shutdown defenseman as part of any deal. Martin Jones, Kyle Clifford and Dwight King among others are available. Only untouchables are Kopitar, Carter, Doughty and Quick.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
:flyers

Alright, well we need to make some adjustments. We have players like Brayden Schenn, Vincent Lecavalier, Braydon Coburn, and Scott Hartnell on the block.

Now what we're looking for is some skill along with speed on the wings. We're also always looking for that top pairing D-man but probably won't get one. I'll make some other players available for that type of player.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:wild

Cause YOLO, I am going to reshape/rebuild this Minnesota team. Parise, Koivu and Suter are all available but I'm not actively shopping them. A young high-end forward/defender must be coming back in return in any packages. Looking for 2014/2015 1st Rd picks too but I'm probably not as high on them as other people in this league.

Brodin is NOT available.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:wild

Cause YOLO, I am going to reshape/rebuild this Minnesota team. Parise, Koivu and Suter are all available but I'm not actively shopping them. A young high-end forward/defender must be coming back in return in any packages. Looking for 2014/2015 1st Rd picks too but I'm probably not as high on them as other people in this league.

Brodin is NOT available.

I'm going to hazard a guess and say the chances of Suter/Parise waiving their NMC's are literally zero...

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
:canes

Everyone except Skinner, Faulk, Khudobin, Lindholm and Murphy are available. Sekera is available only for an overpayment.

That means both Eric and Jordan Staal, Alex Semin and Cam Ward among others are going to be moved. We want top prospects and young NHL talent.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Blockbuster trade

Skill players

:bolts
Players on Flyers' trade block

After some hard negotiations, the Tampa Bay Lightning have struck a deal that sends skill players to Philadelphia in exchange for players on the Flyers' trade block. It's tough to see skill player go, but we feel that the players we received add an extra dimension to our lineup.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
:bruins

The Bruins are in the market for another top-pairing d-man and some added size and depth on the wings and possibly a #2 center

Available:
Prospects
Campbell
Boychuck
McQuaid

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:ducks willing to take on some overpriced skill players for teams that need cap relief.

Also Theodore, Rakell, Noesen, Etem Anaheims 1st etc are available to rebuilders. Looking for a top 6 LW, top 4RHD and a 1B goalie

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Skill players

Players on Flyers' trade block

After some hard negotiations, the Tampa Bay Lightning have struck a deal that sends skill players to Philadelphia in exchange for players on the Flyers' trade block. It's tough to see skill player go, but we feel that the players we received add an extra dimension to our lineup.

Confirmed.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:sens

The Ottawa Senators have acquired forward Derek Dorsett from the New York Rangers in exchange for Patrick Wiercioch and the Senators 2014 3rd round pick.

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
:nashville

Shea Weber has generated tons of interest. Nothing is imminent, but those of you who are interested should contact me today. A quality first-line forward needs to be the centerpiece of any offer.

Also, Roman Josi and Ryan Ellis are available for those looking to swap a top-six forward for a top-four defenseman. Both are quality young rearguards, though Josi will cost quite a bit more to acquire.

I'm fielding offers on Mike Fisher, Eric Nystrom, Matt Cullen and Nick Spaling as well. Looking to get younger and faster.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs
Philippe Paradis

Travis Moen

:habs MOEN TRADED TO TAMPA BAY

The Montreal Canadiens have traded forward Travis Moen to the Tampa Bay Lightning for forward Philippe Paradis.

"Moen is a great team player but with the solid play of Dale Weise, we saw an opportunity to make a move to gain some cap relief. Paradis is an intriguing prospect and we expect him to be a key asset for the Hamilton Bulldogs and battle to be among the first call-up during the season. We wish Moen all the best in Tampa Bay."

In other news, the Montreal Canadiens have re-signed veteran defenseman Mike Weaver to a 1 year contract worth $1,100,000.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs UPDATE

Rights to Thomas Vanek, Andrei Markov and Brian Gionta are available if some teams want to take a gamble.

Our only untouchables are Price, Subban and Galchenyuk. However, we like our team so most players would require some kind of overpayment. We are looking for hockey trades. We could also consider moving picks and prospects (not McCaron or DLR) for immediate help.

PM!

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:isles have made a very original trade, sending Chicago's 4th in 2014 to Washington for the rights to Jaroslav Halak.

We also place Matt Carkner on waivers.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:ducks
Johnny Boychuk

:bruins
Stefan Noesen
Anaheim's 2014 2nd rounder
Anaheim's 2015 5th rounder

Since Robidas deciding to test FA we felt the need to bring in a new RHD to our top 4. Boychuk is someone we really like who we are happy to add to our D. Although Noesen is a good prospect that we liked we have a plethora of good young forwards most of which are signed longterm and felt he was expendable. With 4 picks in the top 60 we also deemed the late 2nd to be expendable also

Now looking to move Allen/Souray for a pick or prospect of any kind

Rakell, Theodore, Etem (maybe) Vatanen (maybe) Sbisa (maybe) and Anaheims 1st OTB looking for top 6 wingers

QMJHLfollower

Heart and soul
Jul 24, 2010
TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT

:avs :jets

The Winnipeg Jets have acquired forward Ryan O'Reilly, goaltender prospect Calvin Pickard and Colorado 1st round selection in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft, in exchange, to Avalanche receive defenseman Tobias Enstrom, forward Michael Frolik, forward prospect Jimmy Lodge and Winnipeg 1st round selection in the Draft.

''Ryan (O'Reilly) wil be a big building piece for us. He's a beast of a two-way forward, he's big and strong, with load of offensive upside, already putting top line number at 23 years old. His work-ethic is also off-the-chart, a great leader and team player. He's exactly the type of player we want in what we are building''.

''Calvin (Pickard) is a solid goaltender prospect with high upside. A Winnipeg boy, he's a goalie with good size and solid technically.With Hellebuyck, Cormie, Pasquale, Hutchinson and now Pickard in the system the goalie situation looks very bright for future. We want to wish good luck to Tobias, Michael and Jimmy in Colorado''.

Thanks to Avs44 for the smooth negotiations.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
I like what you've done thus far with Winnipeg, QMJHL.

If you're interested in Jason Spezza, please do not forget he is a #1 centre. Don't bother wasting my time with an offer of scrubs for a PPG centre.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad