Post-Game Talk: F***

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
Sad thing is. I think we handle the rangers. If the final is Avs Rags I think it’s one of the most lopsided finals in recent memory

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
Well up to the Oilers to determine whether they want to show some pride and win a game or two. Basically this team has been shown this series how hard it is to win.

Reactions: OilerBaron

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Gonna post in here before people come in with their toxic bullshit and unrealistic narratives.

Honestly, I think we were close. We get a few favorable bounces and that's a different result.

Our back is up against the wall. No excuses on Monday. Do or die. Time for the reverse sweep.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
I know we've got a mandate to be positive blah blah blah. But if ever there were an argument to Ken Holland that he needs to go all in on at least one of his defense or goaltending if he's serious about winning the cup, it's this series. That's hopefully the silver lining for a GM who thinks his gut is the smartest brain in the room.

Reactions: Anemia and Faelko

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Bouchard has to know he’s going to get hooked on that third goal and be stronger on the puck.

DraiInSeiderKuch

May 5, 2022
Col is lucky the starter got injured, now they cruise to an easy Cup.

This team is full of so many passengers it's insane. They all stand around and wait for McDavid to score for them.

Wonder how injured McDavid is.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Better team won.

I just hoped the boys had more pride than this. Getting swept in the conference finals is pretty rough.
Maybe they give enough of a shit to at least win 1 to not get swept in front of Ben.

Reactions: Faelko

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
At this point play Holloway, Broberg, Skinner and Niemelainen on Monday. We could use some young healthy bodies to get some playoff experience because there are a lot of guys that need to gtfo after this season.

Was thinking this as well. Give the young guys a taste of what the playoffs are like. We can also see how they measure up against the best team in the league.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Many holes on this roster still

D is terrible

Goaltending is too bipolar

Fun run guys, we did better than I thought we would.
And we are stuck with most of our D

This board will be 40 times worse towards nurse when his new contract kicks in

Keith is almost done. Barrie has always been one dementional, I was hoping Bouchard would have gotten better in his own zone by now.

Still too many passengers up front

Reactions: dsi

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Wonder what this series looks like with no Nurse and Mikko instead of Smith. Maybe not much of a difference anyways... Avs in a different class. Just really frustrated with Nurse and Smith not being able to make a damn save when he has to. And Nuge has brought almost nothing this whole series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad