Post-Game Talk: F***

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Can we get a bounce! I just want to win one game...I mean, you gotta have the puck and be actively shooting to get bounces, so the answer is obviously no. But jesus, when's the last time we scored a goal like their first one.

So demoralizing to do all that good PK work because of idiocy, then they get 1 5v5 shot on net and it's that bunkum.

80d1d16b-b090-48df-bd6b-8cf894a574e6_text.gif
Still think we don't shoot the puck nearly enough, especially on the PP. We have some skill, some of it pretty serious, but sometimes, you just need to fire away. And more and more shots towards the net will eventually result in some breaks going your way. The Avs are consistently getting over 40 shots on our net, and you have to think stuff like that is eventually going to happen by law of averages.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Still think we don't shoot the puck nearly enough, especially on the PP. We have some skill, some of it pretty serious, but sometimes, you just need to fire away. And more and more shots towards the net will eventually result in some breaks going your way. The Avs are consistently getting over 40 shots on our net, and you have to think stuff like that is eventually going to happen by law of averages.
It's just a hard balance, shooting is good and I'd like to see more of it, but if we don't win enough board battles then it quickly turns into Tippett hockey where all the shots are turnovers.

• Haha
Reactions: EdmFlyersfan

Tyrolean

Feb 1, 2004
Couldn't hold a 2 goal lead twice. Deserve to lose. Smith, Keith should retire to be honest. Yes, was a successful season. Now to resign the significant players. Kane, Kulak etc. Trade Nurse to clear cap room.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad