F Yegor Surin - Loko Yaroslavl, MHL (2024 Draft)

DivochLubo

Feb 28, 2007
I am an amateur hockey fan and profesional fan of Yegor. I see in him quality to make his linemate look and play better.

Reactions: Guadana

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Surin had two assists and an empty net goal in the first game of the MHL finals vs Demidov's SKA 1946 squad.

Full game:

Highlights:

Reactions: Aaaarrgghh

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
There's one guy Surin reminds me of the most and it is Brandon Dubinsky.

I think he is exactly that type of player, and that's well within his upside. Angry matchup center that is hard to move off the puck. High end strength and great off puck anticipation.

And yes, he's 100% a center in the North American game.

savebyrichter94

CALM LIKE A BOMB
Sep 14, 2008
PA
There's one guy Surin reminds me of the most and it is Brandon Dubinsky.

I think he is exactly that type of player, and that's well within his upside. Angry matchup center that is hard to move off the puck. High end strength and great off puck anticipation.

And yes, he's 100% a center in the North American game.
Dubi Dubi Doo

As a Rangers fan I’ll take that towards the end of the 1st round, it’s been mentioned several times reading up on him that’s he’s a bit of a wild man or psycho which is music to my ears :laugh:

Astyanax

May 5, 2020
I would personally take him in the first. Don’t know that the media scouts or the NHL scouts agree.

I think he’s like a mix of Trevor Zegras and Max Domi. He’s got that very risky, wild man play with the puck. Lots of highlight type plays but also really needs to clean a lot of things up like Zegras. Risky player. But he’s also very violent for a little man. Always involved in scrums and mixing it up after whistles. Throws big hits and gets under the skin of opponents. Kind of like Domi.

I’m a big fan. I could definitely understand how others might not like him though.
Little? EP has him at 61 and 195?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad