F Yegor Surin - Loko Yaroslavl, MHL (2024 Draft)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

One of the top Russian ‘06’s in the world. Extremely skilled offensive forward has good hands and is a great skater. I will be keeping an eye on him this year and he should be an exiting player to follow going forward!

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
EP has him listed with some international stats for Russian U17 team, but there are literally no other Russian players with stats other than him... guessing that is a mistake?

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
EP has him listed with some international stats for Russian U17 team, but there are literally no other Russian players with stats other than him... guessing that is a mistake?
Nope - all real.

I believe those are his statistics from the Sirius Cup - I have the table of the top scorers for the event if you want me to DM them to you.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Nope - all real.

I believe those are his statistics from the Sirius Cup - I have the table of the top scorers for the event if you want me to DM them to you.
Why is he the only Russian that shows up as participating? Or are there others?

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Why is he the only Russian that shows up as participating? Or are there others?
It‘s kinda difficult to explain - there was a Russian, and a Belarusian team - then different sub-teams from Russia, like a Moscow team, St.Petersburg team etc.

Here’s a link to the results if you want to have a look yourself - if you have an iPhone you should be able to translate to English so you can digest the information easier.

And here were the top scorers for the event.

34DFE2DE-65D0-4FC7-BBDA-A4FB3FC0B15B.jpeg

Reactions: Astyanax

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
It‘s kinda difficult to explain - there was a Russian, and a Belarusian team - then different sub-teams from Russia, like a Moscow team, St.Petersburg team etc.

Here’s a link to the results if you want to have a look yourself.

And here were the top scorers for the event.

View attachment 608695
Cool, thanks for explaining!

DivochLubo

Feb 28, 2007
I must say, I like the kid more and more with more games in which, I have seen him. I see him as smart player with a solid skill. He was even playing quite physical game.

Reactions: GermanSpitfire

DivochLubo

Feb 28, 2007
Six points in seven games at play-off, + 7 second best in team. I have seen few games and he was always one of the most visible players of the team.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
As a Coyotes fan, I suppose I must now be suddenly extremely interested in learning more about this player, as he’s very likely to be our next draft pick. Haha. What can you all tell me about him? :)

dyldude

Nov 19, 2019
Played with Lokomotiv in their first pre-season game against Severstal. Four shifts in total, it seems.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I’ve been going back and watching a bunch of Loko games from last season.

His skating, skill and compete are really high-end from what I’ve seen. A real wild man out. There tons of offensive risks and a complete pain in the neck. Reminds me somewhat of Logan Cooley in that way. Willing to try crazy stuff and always stirring it up.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

DivochLubo

Feb 28, 2007
Why they take him with KHL team and do not let him play? I like this guy a lot, but he have to play not watch KHL game.

DivochLubo

Feb 28, 2007
He is mostly on the wing, but played few games at center. I would like to see him play center more. I believe he was at center also at U18 national team games.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad