F Vladislav Firstov (2019, 42nd, MIN)

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Minnesota needs to start drafting some right handed players. Fiala and Kaprizov are going to be studs but are both left handed. Firstov, Khovanov are lefties. Hell if they get Lafreniere they’re going to be loaded on the left side having top 6 guys playing in the fourth line and bottom 6 guys playing on the top line on the right side.

NJ Fan 12

Jun 23, 2020
Minnesota needs to start drafting some right handed players. Fiala and Kaprizov are going to be studs but are both left handed. Firstov, Khovanov are lefties. Hell if they get Lafreniere they’re going to be loaded on the left side having top 6 guys playing in the fourth line and bottom 6 guys playing on the top line on the right side.

Or have players skating on the off-wing.

Reactions: alexislafreniere

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
He could be a good one. Like him a lot. Not entirely surprised he didn’t get more play at the juniors being a Russian in the NCAA. Was surprised he made the team tbh.

what a night.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
He didn't look all that good at the WJC's. Didn't really deserve more TOI. And there was that unfortunate play when he tripped on a 0 on 2 breakaway.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Seems to be having a down year . I expected more after he had WJC experience. Didn't expect him to be a 4 year college player but its looking like a senior year will be needed

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
7 goals 7 assists in first 21 games, not sure if that counts the 3 point game vs. Yale. yeah, hardly earth-shattering numbers for a junior.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Haven’t found the time to watch him this year, but most people I’ve talked to say he’s invisible for a good chunk of the games. My question on him has always been overall awareness and compete. Doesn’t seem Ike he’s taken a step forward since he’s been drafted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad