F Viggo Björck - IFK Täby HC J18, J18 Region (2026 Draft)

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
So he was involved in all but 3 goals. That cant be a bad thing.
How good can he be? I realy a miss Forsberg level of player.

Let’s wait until he plays at least at the J20 level. He’s probably already a very good J20 player, will likely dominate next season as a 16 year old. But who knows?

Last edited:
Reactions: ZEBROA

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Damn, I really hope the Swedish management have the balls to select him for the U18 worlds. But considering how many good 07's there are also in the mix, it does not seem likely.

Only once has a double underager been selected to represent Sweden at the U18 Worlds. Robert Nilsson back in 2001. He scored 2 goals in 6 games. Then again, Nilsson completely destroyed J20 SuperElit at age 15. Has to be the best prospects we ever had at that level?!

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Damn, I really hope the Swedish management have the balls to select him for the U18 worlds. But considering how many good 07's there are also in the mix, it does not seem likely.

Only once has a double underager been selected to represent Sweden at the U18 Worlds. Robert Nilsson back in 2001. He scored 2 goals in 6 games. Then again, Nilsson completely destroyed J20 SuperElit at age 15. Has to be the best prospects we ever had at that level?!

I don’t think Björck would look out of place in a smaller role. He works just as hard in his own zone, good on the PK etc. Seems like a mature kid as well (when was the last time we saw a 15 year old captain in J18? Landeskog?).

He’ll go up against the top 17 year olds in the J18 playoffs, would not be surprised if he outplays a bunch of them. He has clearly raised his game the last few months, looks stronger and faster.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

A lengthy interview with him, says he notices that people write about him and his accomplishments and says it has become a little excessive, even if it's fun.

Tries to downplay his accomplishments, wants to be a two-way center, and his primary objective is winning (says you sleep better after a win, after all). His idols in the NHL are Crosby & McDavid.

Täby J18's coach on Viggo:

Humble, hard working, and very determined. Has many fine qualities to his game, such as his head for the game, smartness, good shot, fine leader qualities, and has an edge to compete harder than his teammates. Gives himself the chance to succeed every day, through his curiosity, particularity, and love for the sport.

Sweden's U17 NT coach:

Viggo is extremely talented, his understanding for the game is his hallmark! Fantastic as a person, humble and coachable with amazing willingness to practice/train. Even if he scores a ton of points he's as good without the puck. That's why I've selected him to the U17 NT.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
Viggo means battle. Nickname "Viggen" and wear nr 37 in NHL?
I think Viggo i good on its own.
Having that leadership mentality and this skills is usually a good sign.
Before 2026 a lot can happen.

Seiza

Feb 28, 2002
Sweden
Viggo means battle. Nickname "Viggen" and wear nr 37 in NHL?
I think Viggo i good on its own.
Having that leadership mentality and this skills is usually a good sign.
Before 2026 a lot can happen.
Let's hope he won't play in Germany with a nickname like Viggen. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad