F Riley Heidt - Prince George Cougars, WHL (2023, 64th, MIN)

QJL

Jan 2, 2014

Should be considered a top 10 guy heading into his draft year. Hopefully that PG team can keep progressing as they aren't aging out anyone important really

He’s a top 10 type talent in a draft with 20 of those. I have him around 15.

FourQuarters

Mar 31, 2022
2a last night against blazers
10gp 12p
A little surprised, Zimmer had a better start than him this season. They make PG become a special team

Reactions: d rake

MichaelFarrell

Aug 29, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
What a strong group coming out of the WHL this year, damn.
It sucks being in the Eastern Time Zone. I’ve been up so late watching these guys. Bedard, Yager, Benson, Danielson, Cristall, Ziemmer, Heidt, Dragicevic, and Price could all be in the 1st round.

That’s 25% of the first round could potentially be WHL players.

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
It sucks being in the Eastern Time Zone. I’ve been up so late watching these guys. Bedard, Yager, Benson, Danielson, Cristall, Ziemmer, Heidt, Dragicevic, and Price could all be in the 1st round.

That’s 25% of the first round could potentially be WHL players.
+ maybe Leslie, Honzek, Bjarnason, Lind....very outside chance Levis, Cagnoni, Molendyk. WHL class ain't messing around this year

vildurson

Jun 2, 2021
He is one of my favourite guys in this draft. Last year I liked Östlund very early on. This year Heidt is kinda taking that spot from me along with maybe Oliver Moore. Good playdriving skill-forward who can play center as well if needed. Has good hands, good shot. Strong compete. Defensive game is not his strength but he at least tries to do something.

He and Koehn Ziemmer both work really great on their line. I recommend to watch them both from Cougars if you end up watching their games.

Something good for Cougars will always happen when their line is on the ice.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad