F Macklin Celebrini - Boston University Terriers, NCAA (2024 Draft)

thedjpd

Sponsor
Dec 12, 2002
San Jose, CA
Would love for San Jose, Anaheim or columbus to get him…. But I prepped myself for Chicago
Sharks would be great, IMO. An org that had tried to stay competitive and never got there - and facing the repercussions of those attempts.

Anaheim Columbus have been bottom 10ish for a really long time. I don't see what another high end prospect going to those will do. They need to go the other way - they're already stacked with talent and need to figure out how to develop their talent and culture.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Last edited:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm sure he's had better games than the Hockey East Championship (I've been watching BC primarily) but this goal impressed me.

sigx15

Jan 31, 2010
He's been very poor tonight. One of his worst performances of the season. I'm sure he's going to use it as fuel in the NCAA tournament and play up to his elite standards.
BC having last change tonight really let them clamp down on him. Gauthier and BC's D did a really good job of locking him down. They also did a really good job of not letting him get clean chances on the PP from the circle where he's so lethal

Reactions: William H Bonney

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Barely noticed him tonight. Totally invisible. Nice goal but other than that I wouldn't have even known he was in the game.

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
The kid is so good, they already made a movie about him...

I saw the movie and it was GREAT !!!! :) I highly recommend it.

9/10

Spoiler Alert : After visiting the Pope, Macklin scores the game winning Gold Medal goal in overtime.

Hey I was an extra in that

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
No way. Seriously? Details, PLEASE.

I truly LOVED that movie - I also Paid It Forward so others could see it.
I was just waiting around snacking on things until we had to do the clapping scene was part of the audience, we had to move around the theater to make it look full, it was shot in buffalo and I know the older gentleman who had a scene he had the Grey hair and goatee i believe. It was my first experience on set and had fun, I believe frank rossi had a big hand in it awesome dude and talent coach, unfortunately I didn't keep up with the classes as a drinking problem overtook me when I was supposed to start taking advanced classes maybe I'll go back because it's fun and the people are actually really cool but top notch people worked on it and was a great but slow experience.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I was just waiting around snacking on things until we had to do the clapping scene was part of the audience, we had to move around the theater to make it look full, it was shot in buffalo and I know the older gentleman who had a scene he had the Grey hair and goatee i believe. It was my first experience on set and had fun, I believe frank rossi had a big hand in it awesome dude and talent coach, unfortunately I didn't keep up with the classes as a drinking problem overtook me when I was supposed to start taking advanced classes maybe I'll go back because it's fun and the people are actually really cool but top notch people worked on it and was a great but slow experience.
Awesome.

As you can see by my avatar, it's the kind of movie I love. Having said that, I'd like to think I would have loved it even if I wasn't devout. It really was terrific. 9/10

If you even get a screen shot of yourself in the movie, post it. it would be fun to see. Again, well done. :thumbu:

P.S. Good luck with the drinking issue. God bless.

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
Awesome.

As you can see by my avatar, it's the kind of movie I love. Having said that, I'd like to think I would have loved it even if I wasn't devout. It really was terrific. 9/10

If you even get a screen shot of yourself in the movie, post it. it would be fun to see. Again, well done. :thumbu:

P.S. Good luck with the drinking issue. God bless.
I'll see if I can get a screenshot I suck at those kind of things though I'm relatively young and thank you very much!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad