F Juraj Slafkovsky - TPS, Finland U20 (2022 Draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
Well, it happened they all didn't do anything vs Team Russia U16, which destroyed them all (19-1 in three games), despite being the youngest team at the tournament.
Yes, that was disappointing from our side. I think our players played much below their potential. Also the couch said that the guys had too much respect from Russia.
We will see maybe in 2 years how these guys will perform but definitely this year (2004) has potential to be competitive against top 5 hockey nations. It is all up to guys, they need to work hard on every training, on every shift in game. I wish them good health and the result will come sooner or later.

Reactions: singlesliceofcheese

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
You mean that "weak" prospect who is far the best U16 scorer in U18 league in Finnland? hmm

This thread shouldn't skip to political or Russia national team discussion. As you know, it is never ending discussion that will only spam this thread.
Let him (and the others) ignore and focus to Slafkovsky.

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
This thread shouldn't skip to political or Russia national team discussion. As you know, it is never ending discussion that will only spam this thread.
Let him (and the others) ignore and focus to Slafkovsky.
I didn't comment to any politics. I agree we should focus on Juraj in this thread.

Reactions: singlesliceofcheese

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
He will play with u17 team in tournament, although I believe he would be more impactful than most of the players selected for u18 team
I think there is no hurry, this is international level and he is still playing for U17 as underager.
In case he will still be dominating in U17, he can be called to U18 on other tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad