F Filip Zadina (2018, 6th, DET) Part 2

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Yeah, we've already been over how sending him back to the Q to dangle around pylons and rip in one timers from his office don't benefit his development.

How many top athletes do you think got better by not challenging themselves?

Any struggles he's going through will be of benefit to make him a better player. Hopefully, it's also been a wake-up call to his relatively mediocre fitness level.
Lol

So your saying no player develops in the Q?

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Here are some of his lucky goals this season.

U1DlJg1.gif

HnirR96.gif

RXegM8k.gif

ZSdvMLn.gif

vIQuzTf.gif

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
20 points in 29 games now, pretty good. Over 82 games that would be pretty close to 30 goals and 60 points

Reactions: Fazkovsky

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
This thread is intolerable. You have critics discounting everything positive Zadina does and Wings fans trying to convince themselves he really was a steal at 6th overall.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
I think some Habs fans like keeping a close eye on him simply for the fact that most people thought they would pick him. Some we're really disappointed that they didn't. Add to the fact that Zadina said that he would "fill their nets with pucks", the funny meme with Habs fan in disbelief and lots of posters (including Wings fans) that we're saying how they couldn't believe that the Habs passed on potential star and I can see how some Habs fans want to keep an eye on him.

I go check his stats from time to time (like most prospects) and am happy to see that things seem to be going better for him in the AHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad