LW Dylan Holloway - University of Wisconsin, NCAA (2020, 14th, EDM)

UNITEDSTATESOFHOCKEY

Jan 5, 2018
Did not see a thread on him. Looked decent in Hlinka tournament from what I remember with 3 points.

Late 01 who's eligible for 2020 draft.

I thought he executed his role well, I think there is more skill and offense there than his roll allowed. Interested to see where he plays in his draft year next year, depending on departures, Wisconsin might have room for him next season!

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Just saw that he’s likely to sign a letter of intent with UW. What’s the scouting report on him?

UNITEDSTATESOFHOCKEY

Jan 5, 2018
Just saw that he’s likely to sign a letter of intent with UW. What’s the scouting report on him?

Power Forward in every sense of the word..... plays a hard game with skill... been a while since Wisconsin has had a player of this mold , he drives the net and out muscles players for his ice. He's going to open up a lot of ice for Turcotte and Caufield next year and drive opponents nuts!

Reactions: Digitalbooya

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Power Forward in every sense of the word..... plays a hard game with skill... been a while since Wisconsin has had a player of this mold , he drives the net and out muscles players for his ice. He's going to open up a lot of ice for Turcotte and Caufield next year and drive opponents nuts!
Excellent to hear! I hope they have a Holloway-Turcotte-Caufield line next year. Should be a really high scoring line.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrittyHawkDown

UNITEDSTATESOFHOCKEY

Jan 5, 2018
Excellent to hear! I hope they have a Holloway-Turcotte-Caufield line next year. Should a really high scoring line.

Don't underestimate Lindmark's offensive ability either.... he's largely been buried at the NDTP but really excelled last year when given the opportunity when the big boys were up with the U18's.... I think his game is a bit undervalued right now, that's the one downside of the NDTP, players get labeled by the roles they play at that program. Lindmark isn't just a penalty killer and 3rd liner at the college level IMO!

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Don't underestimate Lindmark's offensive ability either.... he's largely been buried at the NDTP but really excelled last year when given the opportunity when the big boys were up with the U18's.... I think his game is a bit undervalued right now, that's the one downside of the NDTP, players get labeled by the roles they play at that program. Lindmark isn't just a penalty killer and 3rd liner at the college level IMO!
Do you see him as a 2nd line center at the college level? He'd have to beat out Tarek Baker for the 2C spot. He'd have to really impress me to do that. Baker is my favorite player on the team: scorer, great worth ethic, defense, etc.
I saw him at the U-18s and he's got a really good set of wheels from what I remember.
Seems to be a recurring theme amongst badger recruits. Big and fast? I like it!

UNITEDSTATESOFHOCKEY

Jan 5, 2018
Do you see him as a 2nd line center at the college level? He'd have to beat out Tarek Baker for the 2C spot. He'd have to really impress me to do that. Baker is my favorite player on the team: scorer, great worth ethic, defense, etc.

Seems to be a recurring theme amongst badger recruits. Big and fast? I like it!

I haven't seen a lot of Tarek Baker since his USHL days so I don't know how his game has progressed in college but I think Lindmark has a higher upside, take that for what its worth...

UNITEDSTATESOFHOCKEY

Jan 5, 2018
Excellent to hear! I hope they have a Holloway-Turcotte-Caufield line next year. Should be a really high scoring line.

Was trying to think of a comparison of someone that played at wisconsin that you might have seen that plays like holloway.... Craig Smith would be the closest example in recent memory!!! just FYI

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
No ones talking about this kid, absolutely tearing up the ajhl with 84 points in 49 games and leading the league in points.

Reactions: GrittyHawkDown

UNITEDSTATESOFHOCKEY

Jan 5, 2018
No ones talking about this kid, absolutely tearing up the ajhl with 84 points in 49 games and leading the league in points.

I think a lot of scouts are excited about him for next season... he was impressive at Hlinka as well.... not sure how much chatter you can expect this season yet... most are focused on 2019 Draft....

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
His team is down 3-1 to Brooks right now, and they’ll be a tough team to come back against. I think he’ll be at the U18s

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad