F Dalibor Dvorsky - Sudbury Wolves, OHL (2023, 10th, STL)

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Nice picture

upload_2021-10-30_20-23-28.png

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Good that he's starting to get first line minutes. I think he is in the ideal league that a player like Slafkovsky should also be playing in.

GretzkytoLemieux

May 12, 2016
Anybody catch the game today? He didn’t show much in the previous game but then AIK in general were basically totally dominated that one.

Martinez89

May 20, 2019
Nice to see how AIK uses him here in Allsvenskan. He played some games in 1st line and now he plays powerplays and was most used player in OT (had golden opportunity but goalie robbed him) and in shootouts. Funny both goals were very similar, in Patty Kane style :)

Reactions: Antiillafire

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Nice to see how AIK uses him here in Allsvenskan. He played some games in 1st line and now he plays powerplays and was most used player in OT (had golden opportunity but goalie robbed him) and in shootouts. Funny both goals were very similar, in Patty Kane style :)
I am interested to see how he will be deployed at WJC. Personally I would put him with a bigger guy and one playmaker. Perhaps Jedlicka and Mesar?

Reactions: Martinez89

Martinez89

May 20, 2019
I am interested to see how he will be deployed at WJC. Personally I would put him with a bigger guy and one playmaker. Perhaps Jedlicka and Mesar?

I see for him some 2C spot with offensive usage mostly. Dvorsky is very skilled and good finisher so agree with your proposal of possible teammates. Had a good chemistry with Jedlicka in Norway and playmaker could be also Faith as a even better possibility maybe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Antiillafire

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
I see for him some 2C spot with offensively usage mostly. Dvorsky is very skilled and good finisher so agree with your proposal of possible teammates. Had a good chemistry with Jedlicka in Norway and playmaker could be also Faith as a even better possibility maybe.
I don’t think Faith is skilled enough to earn top 6 role and he isn’t very physical either and can’t make up for that with his below average skating, that’s why he was put with Jellus and Mrazik last year. He hasn’t looked great so far in Michalovce. I think 1C is Demek’s to lose, but if Dvorsky shows enough maybe he earns it. He’s got the 2 at ability but WJC is a whole bigger level. Depth at C should be nice. Demek, Dvorsky, Myklukha, Petrovsky and than others like Jedlicka and Kaslik who can play there if necessary.

Reactions: Martinez89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad