F Dalibor Dvorsky - Sudbury Wolves, OHL (2023, 10th, STL)

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Indeed. 21 points in 10 games in J20 last year. But now far back from 2 PPG in the OHL a similar level league. Don’t know what to make of this. I thought he was invisible at the WJC in the key moments. Strange season. Don’t think he’s ready for a mens WC role, maybe next year

This eerily reminds me of Alexander Nylander's OHL season (which was his first and only season)
- as in, dominant in the OHL and in WJC at 18 and u18 year old

Takurcitee

Apr 22, 2022
Indeed. 21 points in 10 games in J20 last year. But now far back from 2 PPG in the OHL a similar level league. Don’t know what to make of this. I thought he was invisible at the WJC in the key moments. Strange season. Don’t think he’s ready for a mens WC role, maybe next year
Ohl is better than j20 by a decent margin i would say

Reactions: Blueston

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
On what planet is the J20 even remotely close to the OHL? Come on. The J20 is a big step down from the OHL.

Ohl is better than j20 by a decent margin i would say

That's being nice.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
On what planet is the J20 even remotely close to the OHL? Come on. The J20 is a big step down from the OHL.

That's being nice.
This is just not true. Otto stenberg was under a point per game in J20 and yet dominated against OHL/whl/Qmjhl players at u18’s last year. Those players scoring at a much higher rate in their leagues. Teams 1-10 in J20 could match up with top 1-10 teams in any of the Canadian junior leagues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad