F Dalibor Dvorsky - Sudbury Wolves, OHL (2023, 10th, STL)

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
Lambert was a high end really skilled prospect who was floundering in Finnish mens hockey and the Finnish junior team and went to Seattle in the WHL for a reset, dominated the regular season and playoffs, and is carrying that momentum with a strong start in the AHL.

The OHL is the best circuit of the CHL leagues. Even though CHL hockey isn’t pro hockey and isn’t the level of hockey like Allsvenskan or SHL, it’s still comprised of some of the best hockey prospects in the world. You don’t develop guys like McDavid, Lindros and Gretzky over the decades if you’re a trash league. The idea that you can’t learn anything by going to the CHL level even after playing mens pro hockey isn’t true.

Last edited:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Lambert was a high end really skilled prospect who was floundering in Finnish mens hockey and the Finnish junior team and went to Seattle in the WHL for a reset, dominated the regular season and playoffs, and is carrying that momentum with a strong start in the AHL.

The OHL is the best circuit of the CHL leagues. Even though CHL hockey isn’t pro hockey and isn’t the level of hockey like Allsvenskan or SHL, it’s still comprised of some of the best hockey prospects in the world. You don’t develop guys like McDavid, Lindros and Gretzky over the decades if you’re a trash league.
All of this is true but that doesn't mean it's the place to be for all prospect at all stages of their development.

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
IF HE WAS READY FOR THER AHL? Dborsky cant hang in sweden, why would he be able to hang in the AHL?

Failure of a draft pick.

I spy, with my little eye...a Blackhawks troll, one who apparently can't even spell "Dvorsky" right, even though it's in the actual title of the thread!

Last edited:

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
All of this is true but that doesn't mean it's the place to be for all prospect at all stages of their development.
Clearly Oskarshamm in the SHL isn’t. Maybe Allsvenskan is a better step down in learning the mens game, but the OHL isnt a trash league where he can’t develop or learn anything new. The Ontario circuit is a minor hockey to major junior/college to pro hockey factory, best hockey development at all levels anywhere in the world. Sudbury is a good program with Musty and Goyette, Dvorsky will play all the minutes he wouldn’t be getting in the SHL
Ah yes. Gretzky. That guy who was struggling until some CHL development put him back on track.
lol im sure he would’ve turned out better had he come from Allsvenskan league right? Ig that was the best Swedish league at the time :thumbu:. Get real bub srsly.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
IMG_3210.gif

• Haha
Reactions: OSA and Agent Zub

MeanMugging91

Jan 6, 2016
Just ripped twine to make it 4-3 then almost set one up to tie it but sudbury couldn't bang it home with a couple seconds left

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueston

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
didn't watch the game but he was named second star despite only having the 1 goal so he must have had a strong showing. Top star was Flint's goalie and third was their 20 year old center who scored 2 goals.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
If you are picked top 10, you should be able to play AHL as an 18 year old.

I don’t think the OHL won’t help him. There are things he can work on there, but there’s a good chance that the reasons he was unable to keep a regular SHL spot will not be corrected this season dunking on future cooks and cleaners.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005

I don’t think the OHL won’t help him. There are things he can work on there, but there’s a good chance that the reasons he was unable to keep a regular SHL spot will not be corrected this season dunking on future cooks and cleaners.
When are the Blues hiring you for player development?

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area

I cannot possibly express how much I disagree with this. Players are not selected for how good they are in the draft+1 year, but for how good they could be in the future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad