F Cayden Lindstrom - Medicine Hat Tigers, WHL (2024 Draft)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

First off, he has no relation to Nick Lidstrom.
As for Cayden, he is a 6’5” beast of a forward that has a laser of a shot. He already uses his size to his advantage in corners, or in front of the net. He isn’t afraid to lay the body either, and is an intimidating force whenever he touches the ice. Like most bigger players his age, he‘ll need to see some improvement in his skating going forward and at times his IQ can come into question, at times he has Tunnel vision it seems. Nonetheless should be an interesting player to follow going forward.

WHL Rights: Medicine Hat Tigers
WHL Draft: Medicine Hat Tigers (R3, 2021, #54 Overall)

Last edited:

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York

First off, he has no relation to Nick Lidstrom.
As for Cayden, he is a 6’5” beast of a forward that has a laser of a shot. He already uses his size to his advantage in corners, or in front of the net. He isn’t afraid to lay the body either, and is an intimidating force whenever he touches the ice. Like most bigger players his age, he‘ll need to see some improvement in his skating going forward and at times his IQ can come into question, at times he has Tunnel vision it seems. Nonetheless should be an interesting player to follow going forward.

WHL Rights: Medicine Hat Tigers
WHL Draft: Medicine Hat Tigers (R3, 2021, #54 Overall)

Thank you for answering my question in the first sentence.

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
He skates not too bad for a 6'5 guy. Definitely not slow in any sense.

Just saw him manhandle 3 defenders easily and his soft hands for a nice assist. Reminds me a bit of Joe Thornton.

This Tigers team is going to be a powerhouse very soon once McKenna gets in the lineup.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I know next to nothing about this guy but I hope that he has a long, successful career and that people mistakenly call him "Lidstrom" even after he's retired.

• Haha
Reactions: Muffinalt

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
With Basha, Lindstrom and (most notably) McKenna, Medicine Hat will be fun to watch this year
Indeed, they are bringing two very strong lines, with high scoring players
also, scoring for third line as well.
- not sure about defending, but all you gotta do is play like that, you win most of the games :) ,

also, Tigers forwards are supported with 3 offensive d-men; Krebs, Hodass, Andresen
(my guess all 3 will score 50+ points this season, Krebs, Hodass even more what that)

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
He looks awesome , what are his weakness ?
In the games I’ve watched I’ve seen him struggle with discipline (to be fair everyone wants to murder Carter Yakemchuk - he’s like a 6’4 Cory Perry on Defense) and I also noticed he’s not terribly committed defensively. Though, I watched his first few games this season only. So small sample size.

Reactions: jiboy

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4