1 like and I buy it

Attachments

• 863F7442-FCD4-47A1-A737-4621BE0E0715.jpeg
    863F7442-FCD4-47A1-A737-4621BE0E0715.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 2

irishlaxburger2

Jan 30, 2008
Rye, NY
If the kids play like this in the playoffs (and they can) we don't need to trade a haul of picks and young players for a scoring winger. Like mentioned tonight tho we do need to do something about Harpur. I mean he's better than Nemeth but still
Then go get someone who can play either 2nd pair or 3rd (in case of injury) and some legitimate 4th liners

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Tremendously entertaining game. A game that my feelings would be vastly different about if we lost in OT but still.

That blatant kick being allowed to count is embarrassing for the league. Just get rid of the rule if that’s going to count. You shouldn’t have plays where everyone watching it thinks one thing but the rule says another. It’s flawed. That was a blatant kick. He didn’t just angle his foot nhl angled it AND swept forward with his foot. That’s a goddamn kick.

I had Chytil and Mika each to score two goals tonight so I made a couple hundred bucks, not bad. I wish I parlayed them, I’d have a couple thousand instead.
I would have bet big money that goal was going to be disallowed. That was the definition of a kick. This league is trash.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Lafreniere has looked like a different player ever since being back with Fil and Kaapo. He looks like he has more jump and speed on his strides and he’s actually playing with pace and looking to make things happen. Tonight his skating was particularly noticeable.

Now we need to pick up a right winger for Mika and Bread, slide Vesey to 3RW and put Goodrow at 4C.

Laf-Fil-KK looks like it should stay together. Gallant seemed to be trusting them big time too. They simply play their best hockey together at this point, them overly deferring to the veteran line mates is a real thing.

Having that line and then the Kreider-Trocheck duo on line 3 gives you 2/3 of an extremely solid top 9. Now we just need Mika and Panarin to really start to gel.

Last edited:

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Good game. If you got 82 like that you'd be a very happy fan.
We were really average defensively, but just kept creating enough chances to get it done (plus got a little unlucky on the upheld goal).
Mika now above PPG again

Kreider needs to rest and heal up. We could play Goat in his place for a few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad