Oct 27, 2008
Northern Ontario
Have we named the new teams yet?

Seattle Stealth
Toronto White-Walkers
Quebec Nordiques
Las Vegas Desert

:yo: Haha Vegas should be the Drought

4 team expansion seems excessive. 2 expansions and relocation to Toronto and Quebec seems like a much more logical plan. Maybe the karma will equal out and Quebec wins the cup their first year back in the league.

LatteLarrys

LatteLarry's
Dec 27, 2013
Las Vegas should be - Las Vegas One-armed Bandits

Las Vegas wet bandits. That'll be their calling card - to leave the sinks running in the restrooms of the opponents' arenas.

images

sens83

Sep 22, 2009
Melbourne, FL
The obvious choice would be Las Vegas Gamblers, with dice as their logo. Somehow though I don't think that's PC enough this day in age.

Seattle Sounders

Mr Invidious

May 12, 2014
The obvious choice would be Las Vegas Gamblers, with dice as their logo. Somehow though I don't think that's PC enough this day in age.

Seattle Sounders

Or it's just a really bad name. It sounds like something a 10 year old would make in NHL Hitz 20-02. :laugh:

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Liked Toronto Northmen; sort of Viking flair

Seattle Ice Hawks could play off the NFL team and use the same colours. That green would be awesome as an accent.

Quebec would have to be Nordiques, unless they can't use it because Colorado says no.

Las Vegas Strip; Wedding; Lights - so much potential here

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
Does anyone know the reason behind Houston losing the Aeros? Personally I can see a professional hockey team working out in Houston more than Las Vegas. Vegas has nothing other than an MLS team. Give me a break. Seattle, Quebec City and Toronto 2nd team (Markham, Hamilton), make sense. I just don't see hockey thriving at all in Las Vegas.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Liked Toronto Northmen; sort of Viking flair

Seattle Ice Hawks could play off the NFL team and use the same colours. That green would be awesome as an accent.

Quebec would have to be Nordiques, unless they can't use it because Colorado says no.

Las Vegas Strip; Wedding; Lights - so much potential here

If Seattle's gonna go that route, may as well be even more shameless and call themselves the Icy Hawks.

Spex

Feb 2, 2009
How is it watered down? The Sens have NHL calibre players in the AHL...

Its the exact opposite.

Yeah, because one organization's depth can be applied league-wide

Also, using your logic, how many AHL calibre players are in the NHL right now?

MakeOttawaGreatAgain

Illest guy in town!
Feb 28, 2007
The Toronto Poo Poos

The Seattle Ganjas

The Quebec Poutines

The Las Vegas Hangovers

As the great Yoda once said to me, "Add much to this thread, you do!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad