GDT: Exhibition game - Canada Vs Russia

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Do I need a TSN subscription to watch the games online or is TSN one of those broadcasters that offers it for free?

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
Figured. I shouldn't complain since we got decent coverage here in Sweden, possibly even all games in the tournament not sure, but we are missing the exhibition games.

i don’t think you’ll be able to get the TSN streams from Sweden, here’s the full list of streaming partners per country:

IIHF - Tournament Info 2021 IIHF WORLD JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP

sucks you don’t have access to pre-tourny streams. i’ve DM’d.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I'm most interested in seeing Mercer as a Devils fan, but it seems like he has been the odd man out. What are the chances he plays tonight?

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I'm very curious to see how Levi looks and how the skaters look against players who've been active this year. I've never been more interested in a pre-tournament game in fact.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Lots of our guys haven’t played any real games for many months. It might take us several games to really get going.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
I'm most interested in seeing Mercer as a Devils fan, but it seems like he has been the odd man out. What are the chances he plays tonight?

afaik, there’s no limit to guys on the bench right now, so everyone should get some time.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Pumped for the one, Russia will be a strong team this year so this will be a good test.

Go Canada Go!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad