Confirmed with Link: Executive VP/COO Kevin Gilmore leaves the Canadiens organization

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Like I said, change the role of the job a bit so it can affect the hockey side, give it to Savard. And let him have the power to fire the GM, even.

At some point he could replace MB by the Tampa guy, Brisebois

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Did Kevin Gilmore left habs due to pk trade internal decision?

Welcome opinions, I have not heard why he left, but could there be a link between decision to trade pk and its effect on the brand?

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Your thoughts on KG. A news broken the mtl cybersphere. Would be the Imfc's President.

Been kinda a CH VP so long ago for that matter. Whence I'm asking it. Crossing my fingers.

Knowing slightly about this businessman. Did multiple projects. An Innovator. Hungry to go through fresh adventures. Ectera.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I guess this is the job Gilmore wanted with the Habs but Geoff stood in the way.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Sad to hear, Kevin Gilmore is a great guy who did some tremendous stuff for this club. He will be dearly missed in Montreal.

Wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
Man your post sticks out like a doe amid a pack of wolves.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Your thoughts on KG. A news broken the mtl cybersphere. Would be the Imfc's President.

Been kinda a CH VP so long ago for that matter. Whence I'm asking it. Crossing my fingers.

Knowing slightly about this businessman. Did multiple projects. An Innovator. Hungry to go through fresh adventures. Ectera.

Wtih what organization does he go to?

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
The power play has been **** since Carbo was fired basically.

Carbo was a terrible coach by the way. But the PP was good.

I think the PP was generally good for the better part of the 2000s, no matter the coach. Markov was the constant throughout that time. Kovalev was obviously a weapon during that time too, then you had some bombs like souray and streit.

Man, those PP days are a distant memory now.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
As they say on The Prize is Right, Serge Savard come on down!

Serge is pretty business savy, understand more what Habs fans wants and he could have a hand in the hockey part.

He’s getting old.. Savard is 73 now. Something tells me he has a small ownership share and is adviseing Molson all along

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad