Former Bruins EX Bruins Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
In 2007, I thought Zach Hamill would eventually become the Bruins future NUMBER ONE center.
Screenshot_20210913-211907_Chrome.jpg

Sloth forever!

Reactions: Grimey and Dr Hook

Spjutmuren

Aug 9, 2021
The civil court of Gävle (Sweden / Brynäs) ruled yesterday in the case of Paille vs Larkin regarding the career ending hit in 2017. It was maybe not a shock to see that it was not possible to prove ‘internt’, but the court actually interpret the hit as unintentional and points to the consent given by Paille by entering the ice.

So, hockeyfans in Gävle are quite upset. The context of the incident is not touched upon in the verdict. The general consensus here is that Mannheim delibetately went on a revenge streak in the final minutes of a loosing playoff game (CHL). Brynäs did actually remove their youngsters and iced their toughest players as a precaution during that phase

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
The civil court of Gävle (Sweden / Brynäs) ruled yesterday in the case of Paille vs Larkin regarding the career ending hit in 2017. It was maybe not a shock to see that it was not possible to prove ‘internt’, but the court actually interpret the hit as unintentional and points to the consent given by Paille by entering the ice.

So, hockeyfans in Gävle are quite upset. The context of the incident is not touched upon in the verdict. The general consensus here is that Mannheim delibetately went on a revenge streak in the final minutes of a loosing playoff game (CHL). Brynäs did actually remove their youngsters and iced their toughest players as a precaution during that phase

The fans should be upset.

I was a big Daniel Paille fan when he played for the Bruins and I'm sad he was so badly hurt.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Reactions: DominicT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad