Former Bruins Ex Bruin general discussion II

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
Marc seems like a genuinely good guy and I'm glad he's found work in the hockey world after his playing career. Hope he gets another shot at an NHL coaching gig.
Would have loved to see him join the Bruins in the offseason. Oh well.

On a side note looks like he has been following the Ray Bourque diet.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Makes me a bit sad. May be the end coming for Looch.
A third of the season gone by not a single goal. Goes back into last year 40 plus games.
Not a single fight either.
And tonight a healthy scratch. Word is he better get used to it.

Loved him here. I hate it when guys hang on too long.
I have watched Looch a lot since he's been gone, and this year, it's just abysmal. I get nobody wants to fight him anymore, but it seems like he's lost it. It looks as you said, he is hanging on too long. Not sure if it's mental or physical, but to me it looks over.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
This is the first time in awhile that I look around the league at ex Bruins, and can honestly say there isn't a single player I miss having in the team at their current production/contract.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
This is the first time in awhile that I look around the league at ex Bruins, and can honestly say there isn't a single player I miss having in the team at their current production/contract.
There are a few what could have beens that never got drafted, but I totally agree. No regrets on guys that have come and gone.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
With the possible exception of Acciari, I don't think any of our ex-players do I us any good. Of course, I generally believe you can't go home again, anyway.
Seguins decent. But probably over paid a bit. Hamilton’s a stud. I don’t miss either tho.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
Lucic seriously considered signing with Habs in 2016, but just couldn't do it. (that part starts around 36:00)

Pretty good listen here throughout. Lucic is very candid.

Reactions: Ladyfan

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Lucic seriously considered signing with Habs in 2016, but just couldn't do it. (that part starts around 36:00)

Pretty good listen here throughout. Lucic is very candid.

Looch also seriously considered retirement a couple of years ago

Another interesting Lucic tidbit: he has near perfect memory when it comes to sports stats, who was on what team in a particular year, jersey numbers, etc etc.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad