Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
coepscM.gif

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
3 embarrassing losses in a row and they get a rested TB team tomorrow and the red hot Caps on Saturday. This is gonna be fun.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
As I said before. 6 goals on 29 shots. Don't tell me that's normal. We still scored 4 goals. With normal goaltending we win this game 4-3.

It seems as if you have some sort of agenda against goaltending. I understand there have been weak goals, but when you look at the game tonight do you really think the blame lies with goaltending? Some of it does, sure, but how can you not see how poorly the defense plays? They consistently lose battles on the boards, find themselves out of position, make the wrong plays, or just look completely lost. It's really shocking how poor Gorges has been, above all.

FeelsLike93

Feb 25, 2009
We will beat Tampa tomorrow then Washington Saturday, back to back wins.... Book it (are we still doing that book it thing??) Anyway BOOK IT

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
And for **** sakes Therrien.. employ a ******* defensive system until we can get our goalies confidence back.

25get

Nov 15, 2012
Montreal
Galchenyuk was awesome, but sure let's keep using Desharnais. Defense? Go **** yourself.
Chucky did well at some time. He has a +1...
But there is no rush to make him first line.
I agree with his usage.
We are only seeing glimpse of what he will give us.

pine*

id like to see pleky-eller- agalchy for next game...dd at the wing..see how that works out!

When pigs fly. You're gonna see Pacioretty - Desharnais - Gallagher until Gallagher decides to blow his brains out carrying dead weight.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
id like to see pleky-eller- agalchy for next game...dd at the wing..see how that works out!

That wouldn't be a very good idea...
I mean... That was like, DD's best game in the last 10 or so.
Though, that doesn't say much.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
We may not win another game this season. We could even lose to the Devils playing like this.

Tomorrow is pretty much going to suck. Ben ''the human mountain'' Bishop in net. Stamkos snipping. Lecavalier and MSL fired up to play at home. You just know that chicken Pouliot is going to score. BC crowd ready to jump on any mistake our team makes. Ugh.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
The way it's going right now, we shouldn't be worried to play Toronto....we'll most likely play Washington.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
All of MB's signings are back firing...
Moen three more years
DD Four more years
Boullion one more year
Wow... Please don't sign anyone else until the off season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events