**** everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaTenderness*

**** you **** you **** you.... your cool .......and **** you

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012
three blowouts in a row....someone should tell the Habs its too late to tank, they already clinched a playoff spot!

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
The team is small and soft. They are getting exposed now, because teams are playing playoffs style hockey. Simple as that.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
markov weber looked good in the 3rd.

dd44 career is probably done, cannot play any minutes. wouldn't mind seeing kaberle in his place.

markov weber
gorges subban
bouillon/kaberle/diaz

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Honestly.. we'd cut our goals against in half if our ****ing team would learn not to put their sticks in the way of shots in the defensive zone. Seriously. Bouillon, Plekanec, get your ****ing sticks out of the ********ing way. it's an easy save for the goalie but you have to act like Pejorative Slurs and do something you are told not to do the first moment you step on the ******* ice.

Lionel Mandrake

This is the fastest collapse I've ever seen. From confident top tier to garbage bottom feeding play in the span of 3 games. What the hell?

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Weber looked good! Got an assist too!

You keep Weber in the lineup. No matter how he plays. You play him. You build him some kind of momentum, he might surprise you, so you might actually have a pick for him in the summer. And it removes one of Bouillon or Gorges on PP#2. Weber in the lineup. And it stays like that.

And Price in the net, for better or for worse. He was suppose to be ready at 20 yo. He's ready at 26. He's your #1. You play him.

Danadiens

Apr 20, 2004
At this point, it's pretty stupid not to play Kaberle. Yeah yeah we want to buy him out, but Emelin is out and Kaberle is still a better player than anyone we have been using as the 6th D-Man these last games.

Apr 28, 2010
tumblr_m5mewpTclV1qdycpo.gif

MTLSandman*

As I said before. 6 goals on 29 shots. Don't tell me that's normal. We still scored 4 goals. With normal goaltending we win this game 4-3.

Actually, if you payed attention to the game... Or knew anything about hockey for that matter.... You'd know that shots are most of the time irrelevant.... It's all about scoring chances and we got heavily dominated in that department. I can take 10000 shots from the red line and never score, while my buddy takes 1 on a breakaway and scores.... Shots 1000-1 score 0-1... See my point?

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Therrien will have to dust off his rant against the Pens defense and use it for a team defense that clearly deserves it right now.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Does any one know the channel that showed the game for pittsburgh viewers? I need to tweet them because they were talking about Subban being scared of morrow.. and then said nothing when morrow turtled away from prust for the rest of the game.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
This was probably the best of the three blow outs.
I know.. trying hard to be positive. But.. of the three.. this was..

okay I'll stop.

DaHabMan

Sep 23, 2008
Lasalle
As I said before. 6 goals on 29 shots. Don't tell me that's normal. We still scored 4 goals. With normal goaltending we win this game 4-3.

so our defense is fine then? we need bishop back in ottawa type goaltending to win the way our def is playing.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Positives:

- Galchenyuk will be an amazing player
- They seemed to wake up in the middle of the second even tho the D still failed
- Plekanec finally has energy at the end of the season, will be nice to see him at 100% in the playoffs
- They slump just at the right time, still 2 weeks before the playoffs, diaz coming back, they have been way too good to really crash completely for a month

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal
Worst part is the 6-4 score doesn't make it seem like a blowout.

Just goes to show you how deceiving a box score can be.

Awful game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad