Post-Game Talk: Every Game Should Be Against Tampa!

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Keep drinking the kool aid pal, when he isn't scoring goals he's useless. Stereotypical European player.
Like Franzen, Holmstrom, Koivu, Hossa, Demitra, Sundin, Tikkanen, Lundqvist, Larionov, Straka, Chara, Datsyuk, Mikita, Lidstrom, and so many others. Spare us the ignorance.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Keep drinking the kool aid pal, when he isn't scoring goals he's useless. Stereotypical European player.

Presented with evidence disproving your point.

Still try to fit Gabby into a stereotype he doesn't fit.

Use a garbage stereotype that's not even true in the first place.

What an awful post.

*Bob Richards*

I found our new goal celebration GIF.

pitbull-bud-light-o.gif

Heyoooo*

3:50 mark.

John Tortorella: “you look at his 40+ goals last year, and this is where he doesnt get enough credit, he has changed himself as a player since he came here. He was a perimeter guy when he got here that didn’t want to practice because he was sore. He wasn’t injured. I think he has grown so much mentally in how he conducts himself. He is always on the ice now, played in all the games. I bet 80% of his goals last year were 5-7 feet from the net. He is a very talented player that is willing to be there and when I first met him I didnt think he was willing to be there.”

Just a reminder. Thats John Tortorella. Not exactly someone who sugarcoats things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Gabby will get going, score his goals, and the people crying about how bad he is will look foolish like they did last season.

I went way over the top saying I'd spit in his face just like he's spat in every rangers fans face ever since he signed here he's a lazy eurotrash ballerina in pads :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

But these boards are so antcy a few people thought I was serious LOL. To be fair we all know there are fans who think that way...I salute those great men! For their rationality and wisdom is far beyond what I could ever even hope to comprehend!

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
I found our new goal celebration GIF.

-Pitbull gif was quoted here but I almost punched out my cpu screen so I removed it-

LOOOOOOOOOL the GDT was incensed trashing this commercial and at one point it played 1Pitbull 2commercial 3 pitbull AGAIN

Funny! Might as well change the Rangers goal song to 1877karsforkids K A R S kars for kiiids 1 8 77 kars for kids Donate your car today.

I did like the idea of playing Never gonna give you up! (Trololol) after every nash goal. Arenas could use a little more personality like that

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: