Post-Game Talk: Every Game Should Be Against Tampa!

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
If only we could get 48 games against the Lightning. How will win ever win another game this year with us no longer having to play against them?

Kershaw

I hope this game turns around their season. I think it will. Dominant performance.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Crap, forgot to allow for multiple choices. Mods, please change it.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Nash is the filthiest of the filthy. It was a crime that he didn't pot one before that third period beaut.

Was a good game, for sure. Even potted one on the PP (but the PP was atrocious up to that point, as usual).

Hank was on his game, a lot of things that haven't been clicking for the Rangers of late, really clicked tonight.

Hats off to Garon. Dude played an amazing game.

NYRSchrute217

Oct 28, 2008
Lundqvist and Nash were great tonight. These highlight reel goals are terrific. Nash is our best forward and it's not close.

Huge win, 60 minute effort. Very satisfying, now we need to start a streak.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I could care less who gets the points in a short season, just get us in the playoffs, please.

The biggest points here were the two for the win.

Panfork

Pacioretty Hater
Feb 1, 2010
NY
Callahan
Nash
Lundqvist
HM: Hagelin

The Good: Almost everybody. McDonagh was as amazing as always. Richards looks like he's returning to form a little bit. Powerplay is changed up, look like it's working better, the puck is cycling, defenders are being moved. Too many things to list.
The Bad: Gaborik :(
The Redden: Pitbull

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad