Ever heard of Mats Zuccarello?

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Maybe my favorite Ranger. He is great. Oddly, there are a good number of Ranger fans who regularly suggest he be traded. It will not happen. Thankfully. Also, at the beginning of his tenure, Torts gave him really tough love. Or just didn't like him. It was hard to understand. But Zucc kept coming back. And as was mentioned earlier, once he established himself, he took a discount to stay. He is extremely loyal and most Ranger fans love him now.

MrSnrub

May 23, 2010
Some place far away
To top it off, he's absolutely loved in the dressing room. Whenever you see a "behind the team" video with his team, he's always there. And when he isn't there, his teammates talk about him. This is further enhanced by the article by Halak when he played for Team Europe in the Mickey Mouse Cup. Who did he mention as the funniest guy ever in the locker room? Zuccarello.

That's nice, but relevant why?

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Not sure what this has to do with McDavid, but sure, I've heard of the little fella.

He always stands out to me when I catch the odd Rangers game now and again, but I didn't know that he was a strong defensive player. Pretty valuable guy, probably deserves a bit more attention.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad