Speculation: Evander Kane's Twitter favorites Philadelphia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
I'm not going to get into it too much, or overreact, I don't really care to, but I'm not a fan of what Kane did, if it was on purpose, to be honest.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
I'll echo wpgsilver and LadyJet. Sums up my thoughts perfectly Jet.

No one know if Kane like Winnipeg, but I dont care, as long as he plays hard and scores goals, I am happy as a lark. He is a 22 year old millionaire. He can be a little "cocky" if he wants.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I'm not going to get into it too much, or overreact, I don't really care to, but I'm not a fan of what Kane did, if it was on purpose, to be honest.

I agree, he's kinda of a young guy who knows he's rich and talented.....huge ego - YES, is he good player - YES, is he a dick head - YES!!

pateramus

Jan 10, 2013
Winnipeg
I enjoy his tweets, etc... Keeps it interesting, I'm pretty sure he's laughing and toying with media/us. He's young and having good, clean, fun and always gives his all on the ice. He puts Winnipeg on the map. Ohhh but all for the wrong reasons (sarcasm) who cares we apparently crave ridiculous things to gossip and speculate about, he fuels our fire. What would we do without him. I hope he is here for a long time.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
I don't think there was any intent to play games with the media and fans.

He saw a tweet, took it as a compliment, clicked favorite, and forgot about it (like we all do with social media's "likes, retweets, favourite" etc).

Who cares.

pateramus

Jan 10, 2013
Winnipeg
Ok razorsedge, I'll agree with that as well. I just meant that he seems to joke around, he saw that tweet, thought it was funny, or compliment, and clicked favorite.

I just mean that i don't think there is any ill intent or lashing out to try and be traded. I don't think that any of his media blurbs are signs that he wants out of Winnipeg.

JJ McCubbin

Apr 15, 2014
I hope we keep Kane and I get 15 more years of watching him troll the Media and Do right Fans... should only get better with advancements with technology.

You keep doing your thing E Kane and have fun.

:handclap:

Personally I'm looking forward to hologram Kane addressing the media in a Leafs jersey.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
I hope we keep Kane and I get 15 more years of watching him troll the Media and Do right Fans... should only get better with advancements with technology.

You keep doing your thing E Kane and have fun.

Oh my, Kane's going to have a field day with 3D virtual twitter, and its going to be a gong show when the tweets start going right into everyones brains. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad