Evander Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
He can't suspend him on accusations though. Can't suspend him for not following the rules last season. NHLPA would immediately file a grievance and the Sharks would lose. From what I remember of Avery's situation there was evidence, it wasn't just an ex's accusation. Can't suspend him if players hate him either. Now if the coach says he's uncoachable and won't follow rules sure. Do you think he's already broken a team rule this season when he hasn't even been able to show up for camp? Look I wish there were an easy way out for the Sharks but there really isn't unless he's brought up on criminal charges. I just don't see how DW can make these decisions based on what's out there right now.
They can if he'd been warned about conduct. Similar to Avery and the Stars, where he'd been warned to keep his mouth shut about ex girlfriends and got himself suspended. The team basically said not to come back and they sent him home. I don't know if the NHL has the same personal conduct policy as the NFL, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were legit grounds for violations.

tealzamboni

Mar 3, 2007
Going to Greece and missing testing dates?

Who are the teammates that he went to Greece with??!?!?!?!?! :sarcasm:
QdupjLj.gif

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
my guess is this is mostly a precursor to an NHL initiated suspension to extend his time away from the team.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I'm convinced DW is hitting up everyone he knows associated with Kane to rat him out so the league suspends him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad