Evander Kane

Donato

#BarSouth
Nov 19, 2011
The fans seem to hate Pavlic there. Pav and Kane for Reimer, Lupul, Percy and a pick. We can either bury Pavlic or use him as a backup

Or maybe Franson instead of Percy

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Kane seems like an immature player, that may be on the cusp of growing up. If he can be had, I would gamble hard he is turning the corner next season.

pucci2001

Jun 3, 2012
The fans seem to hate Pavlic there. Pav and Kane for Reimer, Lupul, Percy and a pick. We can either bury Pavlic or use him as a backup

Or maybe Franson instead of Percy

You can't bury contracts anymore. Only 900k will come off the cap if you put them in the AHL.

dimi78

Aug 9, 2008
I personally believe that Winnipeg would want quality as opposed to quantity in exchange for Kane otherwise they will simply keep him. IMO

That would be exactly how they should think however when it comes to these types of caliber of player how often is it the case? Whenever a team has traded a top end talent young or old they almost always don't get traded for what people believe more often they're quantity type trades rather than quality with a 1st round pick in the mix. The player has off ice issues in the market and wants out. Good luck Winnipeg the vultures smell prey.

IMO what I believe Leaf management if they bite under that criteria Mess.... ( but more than likely wont get)... a quality for quality trade is the new toy in town William Nylander .

Would love Kane on a line with Kadri but his off ice issues need to have due diligence done on. This market eats it's own better than any market in the NHL. If Winnipeg is bad for him Toronto would be a nightmare.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Giving up the 1st round pick would be disastrous. The leafs were a bottom 10 team last season, and we don't know how they'll fair in the next.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad