Evander Kane goes off on DoPS

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Good job Kane, I support you in this effort.

No where did he say he shouldn't be suspended, just simply pointing out the facts.

Maybe picking ex-NHL players who got hit in the head one too many times to make major decisions isn't the best idea.

Rockdan

Apr 5, 2011
Michigan
DoPS definitely makes decisions like they have no clue what kind of end goal they're aiming for, or what they decided last time. They should probably be hearing this kind of thing more often.

Nth Turtle Reborn

Mar 15, 2019
Doug Wilson should follow with a statement in support of both the suspension & this message, welcome the resulting fine & make another & another until it gets to the point the NHL, Bettman & the owners take their collective heads out their arses &, pardon the pun, rectify this whole smelly situation.

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
At most this was a two-minute penalty and the fact he that he was given 3 games is a complete joke.

Chara crosschecks Gallagher and gets nothing but a $5000 fine.

Parras is a fool and this suspension confirms that he is a washy, washy nincompoop!

Magic eight ball is your friend by G.Parros.

Last edited:

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
That's true, although after making this comment I don't think they'll be letting up on him in the future.

Reactions: hmc1987

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I mean, he's completely correct, but this unfortunately comes off as whining because he got punished, and will get shrugged off as such. It's a shame, but it'd have been a lot stronger if he had spoken up about another player's suspension, who for instance was on an entirely different team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad