Player Discussion Evan Bouchard: Scoring like mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Keep him in the AHL for another season. Had a few tape-to-tape outlet passes last night and bouchbomb... just want to round out his game. Jones-Bear-Lagesson require waivers next season.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Keep him in the AHL for another season. Had a few tape-to-tape outlet passes last night and bouchbomb... just want to round out his game. Jones-Bear-Lagesson require waivers next season.

I'd let him finish the season in Bako but get a few more NHL games late in the season if we are clearly in or out of the postseason. IMO 1 of Lagesson or Jones won't be here next season and may not even be here after the trade deadline.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
I'd let him finish the season in Bako but get a few more NHL games late in the season if we are clearly in or out of the postseason. IMO 1 of Lagesson or Jones won't be here next season and may not even be here after the trade deadline.

If there's a move that makes sense, sure. But otherwise I think they're better off hording cost effective defenceman, and moving on from the more expansive Russell (and Benning).

Use that cost savings to upgrade other parts of the lineup.

My ideal blueline for next year...

Nurse-Bear
Klefbom-Bouchard
Lagesson-Larsson
Jones, Benning/Persson@1 mil.

Larsson can slide up depending on the situation, but otherwise each of him Klef, and Nurse carry one of the young guys.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
If there's a move that makes sense, sure. But otherwise I think they're better off hording cost effective defenceman, and moving on from the more expansive Russell (and Benning).

Use that cost savings to upgrade other parts of the lineup.

My ideal blueline for next year...

Nurse-Bear
Klefbom-Bouchard
Lagesson-Larsson
Jones, Benning/Persson@1 mil.

Larsson can slide up depending on the situation, but otherwise each of him Klef, and Nurse carry one of the young guys.
I’d rather keep Benning than Larsson at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad