GWT: Europa League - 2022/23 Group Stages

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Freiburg are already through, but we could still drop out...we're 2pts up on Braga but tied on H2H and GD, so if they win we have to win to stay ahead of them.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Volland with two goals for Monaco in the first half, a header and a placed shot. In the 1st goal, Borjan came out terribly mistimed for the cross, so Volland got an easy header in.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I’ve loved him the minutes he’s played so far. His pace and directness are a great addition to the team.
I might've out to lunch at the beginning of the year for him to be called up but any time I watch him he's excellent. Given the injuries it could've happened if he actually got to play from the start.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I might've out to lunch at the beginning of the year for him to be called up but any time I watch him he's excellent. Given the injuries it could've happened if he actually got to play from the start.
ETH said last week that Garnacho had shown poor attitude at training or something but he was very pleased with him after the game.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Should be a straight red. Absolutely disgusting challenge.

This ref is a complete joke. Gives Martinez a yellow for a guy attempting to put him in the hospital.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad