GWT: Europa League - 2022/23 Group Stages

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Still stunned VAR gave that.

As soon as I saw the replay I was thinking it would be a cursory check, clearly ruled out, and then the game would move on. I never once considered that VAR would consider it a handball.

Reactions: luiginb

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
They've looked awful in the final third tonight.

Ronaldo been offside more than he's on. Sancho has been completely invisible except for mistakes.

Hey another debut. Good stuff.

Reactions: Gecklund

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Terrible decision for the penalty. Poor performance, United won't win many games with Grandpa Ronny and SpongeHarry Squarehead playing. Fred was awful and Casemiro off the pace too.

Reactions: Gecklund

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Large, noisy crowd in Nantes, who ended up having a party after an added time winner. I'm not sure who it was, but they showed a guy in the stands midway through the first half, wearing a cap and looking like Barack Obama.

Bad mistake by Lafont though, misjudging the flight of ball and missing his punch of the ball, which subsequently went in to own goal via defender.

Monaco with a good away win, Embolo was good after coming on. Nubel with some good saves too.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
They've looked awful in the final third tonight.

Ronaldo been offside more than he's on. Sancho has been completely invisible except for mistakes.

Hey another debut. Good stuff.
What's their record this season with Ronaldo starting?

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
0-3 I believe.
0 wins 2 losses. Outscored 5-0 combined between Brentford and Real Sociedad.

He didn’t start against Brighton.
Not good.
I mean... I hardly could watch that match after the sham penalty being awarded and yellow card for protesting the call and it destroyed the rest of the match for me.
I wouldn't call it a loss for Ronaldo, but it is, but they just didn't look good and that isn't going to help him any.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad