ESPN: Mount "Puckmore" for All 31 Franchises

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I can't believe how badly they screwed up Minnesota's.

The trap
Killing hockey
Boooooooooooooooooooring
Jacques Lemaire

Seems pretty damn easy to me.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Hard to argue any of the Jackets ones except maybe Vyborny. I doubt many non-diehard CBJ fans remember him.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Bergeron. Not all bruins fans agree he should be there but he's got a good resume to deserve it.

Orr is a lock, bourque is 98% and the last spot is a tough call but bergeron is on the running.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Bergeron. Not all bruins fans agree he should be there but he's got a good resume to deserve it.

Orr is a lock, bourque is 98% and the last spot is a tough call but bergeron is on the running.

I can't see how Bergeron could go ahead of Shore or Esposito. I'd go with Orr, Bourque, Shore and Esposito.

Reactions: Puck Dogg

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Can someone explain the McDonald love in Calgary? I mean he was a good player for a few years and then became the grizzled veteran past his prime, but he only really had one noteworthy offensive season on the team.
As I stated in the post you quoted, Lanny was our first legitimate star player, then once he was here, we found out he was an even better person than he was a hockey player.

Reactions: b in vancouver

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
As I stated in the post you quoted, Lanny was our first legitimate star player, then once he was here, we found out he was an even better person than he was a hockey player.

I understand that raises him, I guess I just don't understand why it raises him that far. In terms of actual on-ice impact, I don't think he would be a top 10 Flame.

Looking over the names, he does jump out in terms of icon status with the Flames even to me. I suppose I just struggle with why. A lot of those I would consider better players also were a major part of other teams, which might explain it, except the same applied to McDonald, who played most of his best years for the Leafs.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad