Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
0c782ad1408fe3109403f87f5aa8aa79.gif

"Another loss to the ****ing Jets. I swear to God, if I hear one person yell Go Jets Go at my concert there, I will walk off the stage!"
Or she could be thinking , why does Faith Hill have to sit RIGHT beside me , i don't like not being the best looking girl in the whole arena . :laugh:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I'm in a good mood today, as I enjoyed seeing more Golden failures from Vegas last night. Now on to my #2 hated team, also a putrid shade of yellow.

It's fun to have some actual hockey rivals now.

Yes to the bold, it is great to have a hockey rival again. I love Nashville the city and use to really like the Preds but they are standing in our way and they did trade for one of the biggest heals in the NHL so there's that.

Reactions: LucianoBorsato

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I'm so mad at MTL for trading Subban to the Central. I wanted to cheer for him, dammit.

I really respect what PK does off the ice but man he is an awesome heal on the ice. He is so tauntie when he is winning and such a baby when he is losing that it really does ratchet up the stakes in the game. Easy to see how he wears on some of his teammates and that just adds to the legend. One of the things that sustained me in the summer after the bitter defeat to Vegas was my memory of PK sulking as we sent him packing. I wish I was bigger person but man that brought me sporting joy.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
To me, this is a test to see where we really are, or where Nashville is ??

1) At the very least, if we lose, I'd like for it to be by only one goal.

2) A tie would be OK - then the Jet's win in overtime. :)

3) Ideally we beat them by 2 plus goals - it will tell us our level is fairly high.

4) the worst situation is - they blow us out by 2-3 goals-means a lot of work to do.

In summary this is a good test early in the season.

I think if we win, we'd be in 1st place - good way to start the season ( 3-1).:nod:

Last edited:

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Hopefully not exactly as we left off. The Preds and Jets were trading wins the entire series. By that logic it would be their turn.

But seriously this will be a very tough game to win. They will want it bad and are monsters at home.

Laine save us.

Hahaha true, I just want us to crush the Preds.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
From what I read, the Preds had 43 shots on Calgary vs Calgary had only 23 on the Preds, but the Flames still won 3-0.

I guess that tells me that Rinne isn't that sharp, but the Preds offense is rolling, so a real good test for the Jets.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
I really respect what PK does off the ice but man he is an awesome heal on the ice. He is so tauntie when he is winning and such a baby when he is losing that it really does ratchet up the stakes in the game. Easy to see how he wears on some of his teammates and that just adds to the legend. One of the things that sustained me in the summer after the bitter defeat to Vegas was my memory of PK sulking as we sent him packing. I wish I was bigger person but man that brought me sporting joy.

Yeah, but I'm such a smark for heels.

Reactions: King Woodballs

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
I love how she became all anti-Winnipeg during the playoffs, but has no problem playing another concert here next summer. Way to stick to your guns Carrie, a true Predators fan. Follow the almighty dollar.
My wife and daughter have tickets to the show. I've asked that they borrow a couple of my Jets jerseys and wear them. Seats are about ten rows up in the 100s pretty close to the stage. Should be hard for her to miss.

Reactions: LucianoBorsato

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Loved the compete in the games LY, and not just playoffs.
Look forward to setting the season tone with these guys - good measuring stick.

Reactions: GNP

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
calling it shieffele gets into his first fight tonight! give em hell bambi! this game can be close or a blow out either way just hope the outcome favours us and i bet were in for a rough one tonight as the preds wont want to lose 2 games back to back at home so their gonna be fiesty!

can we get lemuiex in this one coach!!!

Reactions: SUX2BU

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
I hope the 'playoffs vs the Jets' Rinne shows up, not the 'Vezina' one. If so, we are good. It would be even better if we could rent Stastny for one night to center Ehlers and Laine.

If Vezina Rinne shows up, I feel like this may be a night of revenge for the urine in snow colored team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad