GDT: ERMAHGERD, Jerts @ Perds! 7:00 pm CT on TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
Yes to the bold, it is great to have a hockey rival again. I love Nashville the city and use to really like the Preds but they are standing in our way and they did trade for one of the biggest heals in the NHL so there's that.

I wouldn’t go that far with Subban...

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
2jx21b.jpg

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Looking forward to this one
Got new found respect for them and their fans
No injuries please

pateramus

Jan 10, 2013
Winnipeg
Maybe someone can answer my question (not sure where it should be posted):

Why do opposing fan bases get bent out of shape when we post non trolling questions or comments in their game day thread? When other people post in our game day thread i find it interesting and appreciate their point of view. I often check opposing teams pages and rarely post, but when i do see jets fans comments, its usually followed by negative comments directing the person to stay off their boards and seems to make them hate us more.

DashingDane

Paul Maurice <3
Dec 16, 2014
Los Angeles
Maybe someone can answer my question (not sure where it should be posted):

Why do opposing fan bases get bent out of shape when we post non trolling questions or comments in their game day thread? When other people post in our game day thread i find it interesting and appreciate their point of view. I often check opposing teams pages and rarely post, but when i do see jets fans comments, its usually followed by negative comments directing the person to stay off their boards and seems to make them hate us more.

I think you would be one of the few that appreciate it :laugh: I've seen plenty of Jets fans lash out at opposing fans on HF Jets as well. The main boards game day thread would be the best place to mingle I think.

Reactions: Channelcat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad