GDT: ERMAHGERD, Jerts @ Perds! 7:00 pm CT on TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
A sad Subban brings me joy (let me clearify, while playing. From all accounts he seems like a good dude away from the ice)
fjCqLYq.gif

Let’s stomp on the kitties.

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Besides the season opener, this is the first game I'm REALLY pumped for this season. Gonna be some must watch hockey tonight, I expect an excellent showing from both teams... hope they pick up right where they left off.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Should be a tough game. Good team and a historically tough place to play. Hopefully the Jets can keep the shots against down like against the Kings, and stay out of the box.

Last edited:

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
They can paint that on the mini airplane they had for smash up time during the playoffs and raise it to the rafters. Unless it's been put back into service for Carrie Underwood's next tour.

Is she even welcome among their flock anymore since her attempt at Vegas anthem cheating after the Preds were out in the playoffs :laugh:

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
0c782ad1408fe3109403f87f5aa8aa79.gif

"Another loss to the ****ing Jets. I swear to God, if I hear one person yell Go Jets Go at my concert there, I will walk off the stage!"

I love how she became all anti-Winnipeg during the playoffs, but has no problem playing another concert here next summer. Way to stick to your guns Carrie, a true Predators fan. Follow the almighty dollar.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Besides the season opener, this is the first game I'm REALLY pumped for this season. Gonna be some must watch hockey tonight, I expect an excellent showing from both teams... hope they pick up right where they left off.

Hopefully not exactly as we left off. The Preds and Jets were trading wins the entire series. By that logic it would be their turn.

But seriously this will be a very tough game to win. They will want it bad and are monsters at home.

Laine save us.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
OMG this thread is golden!! I am reading this at work and laughing out loud and someone just stuck their head in to my office to check on me.

:laugh:

I'm in a good mood today, as I enjoyed seeing more Golden failures from Vegas last night. Now on to my #2 hated team, also a putrid shade of yellow.

It's fun to have some actual hockey rivals now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->