Rumor: Erik Karlsson Mega Thread IV - All rumors/speculation/proposals go here

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
I can taste your fear
Not even a little bit.

The only teams I am looking forward to playing this regular season are TBL WAS PIT NAS WIN

Other than that...waiting on the playoffs and playing TBL in round two.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Not even a little bit.

The only teams I am looking forward to playing this regular season are TBL WAS PIT NAS WIN

Why don't you at least get out of the first round in a previous season before you speak of a guaranteed second round matchup?

Edit: That wasn't entirely meant to be dickish. It was a little, but also just that things can go wrong. Tampa made the SCF and the ECF in back to back years and then missed the playoffs. I get the excitement in Toronto with signing Tavares and everything, but it's silly to talk of second round matchups as if it's a guarantee, especially in August.

Last edited:

Alan Wake

It's not a loop, it's a spiral.
Dec 14, 2017
Not even a little bit.

You really think you're a heavyweight now?

Oh boy, you gotta love cocky Leafs fans.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Are Toronto fans allowed to gloat? Their defense is bad. They haven't been relevant in the playoffs in two decades. The last 70 point player they've had was Kessel from 5 years ago, and you have to go back to Mats Sundin to find another. Congratulations on robbing another franchise, quite an accomplishment, but it's really hard to feel happy for Leafs fans when they start beating their chests over it and anointing themselves a powerhouse. Win a series first, until then eat some humble pie. You'd think a generation of futility has taught a thing or two but apparently not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad