Player Discussion Erik Karlsson breaks San Jose Sharks point streak record at 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
I heard that Brady Tkachuk and Josh Norris played Fortnite together last night though, so that's promising.

Incoming "Brady plays too much Fortnite and needs to be moved for the sake of the dressing room" article from Brucie.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Only a fool wouldn't have anticipated this, glad for him and only further highlights the incompetence of the owner here! I imagine you won't see a sell off of a top player in the league essentially for spare parts like this in really any type of professional sports in most of our lifetimes.
Melnyk is waiting for Karlsson to sign an extension before he sells the team so there is no chance our new ownership can bring him back. :sarcasm:

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Happy for him. Now go win a cup! (and get us an extra 1st round pick in the process)

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Sad for us, happy for EK to play for an organisation who has a winning goal as top priority rather.

Reactions: topshelf15

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
He's been the best player in the league for the past 2 months, only guy close is Kucherov.
I haven't seen him play that much over the past few months so this is actually a huge surprise to me considering how well kucherov and some other notable players is playing.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Almost every year, Karlsson starts slow point-wise. He inevitably picks it up at the half-way mark or slightly before. I really do hope the Sharks win the Cup.

If they don't get better goaltending, they won't come close to the cup.

Jones has been trash this year.

Sure they have been outscoring their problems, but when scoring dries up in the playoffs, they will suffer if Jones doesn't get better.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
He's back to being a top 5 player in the league. Watching him on a team like SJ is watching what a defenseman in 2019 should be.

He is who he has always been, Norris calibre guy year in and year out. Glad he found his game.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Kill.

Me.

Now.

There is so much wrong with this, but if you’re going FPS at least go Battlefield or COD (CS still rulez supr3m3)
I want guys who are old school and play table top hockey, foosball, that electronic football game with the vibrating board that was literally impossible to play and Strat-O-Matic baseball.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

Bobby Orr had six seasons where he was over 100 pts including 139 & 135 pt seasons. Not too many defencemen are near 100 pts these days, EK's best yr he had 82 pts, 57 pts less. Chabot is at a PPG so far this yr, hopefully he can get back soon.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Bobby Orr had six seasons where he was over 100 pts including 139 & 135 pt seasons. Not too many defencemen are near 100 pts these days, EK's best yr he had 82 pts, 57 pts less. Chabot is at a PPG so far this yr, hopefully he can get back soon.

bobby orr played in an era where he was the only elite skater essentialy.. basically everyone were smokers, and you could score consistnely on a slapshot from outside the blueline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad