Player Discussion Erik Karlsson breaks San Jose Sharks point streak record at 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
You’re kinda right, He always seemed to find his way into those Stanley Cup lineups

Well, I’d argue that Stevens and Pronger were more important than him on those teams.

Great defenceman but below the Bourques and Karlssons of the world in the tier just below IMO.

I get that these rankings are always a bit subjective.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
A lot of lucky plays lately, which balances out with the bad luck to start the season

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Lol, heard him comment on the goal on the broadcast through the color commentator's mic between the benches.

Reactions: Caesar Rex

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Sharks forwards are cruising into Edmonton's end at full speed from Karlsson's beauty outlet passes tonight.

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
I’d take a Neidermeyer out of all the modern Dman because he had the greatest skill of all in - winning.

Scott Neidermeyer won everything. People don’t even mention he was the Captain of what people consider the greatest hockey team ever assembled in Vancouver. That’s not even on the top 10 coolest things he did.

When Neids handed the Cup to his brother, that was legit one of the best hockey moments of all time

Well, if Karlsson, Lidstrom, Bourque, etc, had been on those Devils and Ducks teams, or on those Team Canada teams, the results could have very well been the same.

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
How long until he's in first? 2 weeks?

When the trade happened I said it wouldn't be out of the question for him to hit 90 points this season with SJ. It'd be hilarious if he still hits that even with 7 in his first 18. 34 in his last 25, 25 in his last 14. Just stupid, really.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
I’d take a Neidermeyer out of all the modern Dman because he had the greatest skill of all in - winning.

Scott Neidermeyer won everything. People don’t even mention he was the Captain of what people consider the greatest hockey team ever assembled in Vancouver. That’s not even on the top 10 coolest things he did.

When Neids handed the Cup to his brother, that was legit one of the best hockey moments of all time

Nieds was like the doughty of the last generation.

theyd both have been irrelevent if they were stuck on a team like this decades senators. no norris, no cups.

not saying they are bad. they are elite.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I swear to god if another sharks fan pretends Balcers is a "pretty good piece" or they were "sad to see Tierney go" I'm gonna f***ing lose it.

This shit has legitimately affected my mental health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad