Player Discussion Eric Staal

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
It might actually be gallagher at this point. The guy does nothing.
The guy can put 30 goals in a season, works like an horse, but sometime he's so frustrating to watch. He just doesn't know what to do with the puck out of shooting it to the net. Even from impossible angles, even if 2 players are in front of an empty net, he will shout it.
The skills and hockey IQ of our youngsters show how Gally's just what he is; a hard worker scoring a lot of garbage goals

Reactions: windycity

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
How happy is this guy that he agreed to waive for us now :laugh:

possibly on his last legs, signed with Buffalo and that tire fire, and now he's chasing possibly his last Cup.

Happy for him, I've been wishing for Staal for 10 years. Hope they do whatever they can to get these guys in their prime, because he really is a future HOF, class act.

Hope Bergy finally realizes what a BIG team can do for you, and how it allows you to sprinkle in smaller players. Hope we never return to small bluelines ever again.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Precisely. Doesn't really matter what happens in the Final here, he was worth the two picks.

Haha even then man, we have how many picks this year? And a team like Toronto has how many?

We could buy ourselves Marner with that shit. Dubas has angered the Hockey Gods. :laugh:

Staal was an over the top leadership addition, with the odd deadly left wrister. I'm sure we're all ok with that by now. :naughty:

Reactions: DAChampion

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3