GWT: EPL week 9

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
This team is shit.

I certainly don't get Klopp obsession with Lallana and Lovren.

Sturridge also is way past his prime he might be a good substitute option but he is not a starter anymore.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Firmino :facepalm:
Three on two, manages to miss Shaqiri all alone and still misses his easy pass to Salah.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Sturridge has been great. Team overall has had a bad performance though.
They've been off most of the season. Only players who have been consistently good are Wijnaldum, Gomez (at CB), van Dijk and Robertson IMO. Everyone else has been inconsistent to downright poor.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
They've been off most of the season. Only players who have been consistently good are Wijnaldum, Gomez (at CB), van Dijk and Robertson IMO. Everyone else has been inconsistent to downright poor.

Yeah, and still level on points with City. They'll come around.

Reactions: YNWA14

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
LFC were wretched today. International break hurt them pretty badly and it showed.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Yeah, and still level on points with City. They'll come around.
That's the silver lining for sure. I just hope they can hold on with their current performances so when they do put it together they can really push for the title/CL.

Will take the 3 points though.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
City will win the league. Even if LFC are perfect they are still going to need help because they cant make up that goal difference.
Most likely. City are flat track bullies of a different level.

Still there's lots of time to go. They've already dropped points to a non top 6 side.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Just watched the Chelsea game.

Willian is a useless dildo. Rashford played like a useless dildo.

Lukaku had a good spell for 15 minutes but him and Morata were both useless dildos.

Hazard had a good first half, Martial had a great second half.

Ashley Young was immense.

Pogba's first half was cringe. Like he did absolutely nothing, f***ed up marking. Then the second half came and no one could take the ball off him and was unstoppable. Wtf?

We have been giving up weak goals. I would entertain rotating in Christensen for Luiz and seeing how it goes and if it changes things.

Reactions: Gecklund

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

Still there's lots of time to go. They've already dropped points to a non top 6 side.

They've also only played three teams in the top half. Won one drew two. They have also played 17, 18, 19, and 20 already. Too soon to judge anything.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The encouraging part of the points was that this was a changed team. No Mane, no Alexander-Arnold, no Firmino until later, no Keita. I think Shaqiri has fit in very well with Liverpool too. Liverpool does need to be better finishing games off with those counter attacks, but I think things will be good soon.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

Sure, but I dont think there is any reason to doubt their credentials. This is also without KDB.

Liverpool (or any other team) basically need to be perfect to jump them. I dont think they have the forward depth, and even if they did, they arent going to make up that GD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad