GWT: EPL week 9

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Exactly, which makes it far more egregious when Arsenal fans were telling Wenger to **** off. I honestly could care less if folks at the Bridge today wanna tell Mourinho to **** off, my empathy for Mou is pretty limited.
But if Wenger comes back as a coach if anyone but Tottenham or Chelsea or United, he won’t be told to f*** off. Different scenarios.

Reactions: All Might

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Pogba had good spells in the match, but was on the whole poor.

Luiz had a good game and made one very very bad mistake. Any other CB probably gets rinsed by Mata there, though. He made up for it by creating the second goal. Not his best game, but to say he's a terrible defender is hilarious and is an unsurprisingly stupid take from you.

One bad free kick does not negate Willian's very very good record from set pieces. Created the first goal through a corner, and his crossed free kicks were amazing today. Had a bad shot from 20 yards. Again, hilariously bad take.

de Gea is a great keeper, this is true.
Don't get me wrong that Luiz is absolutely passable when it comes to being a defender, but the amount clubs play for this lad is crazy. He hasn't been worth his price the first time he went to PSG. Give me a healthy Kos and all his problems at his price than a 50 million Euro hair mop.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
So Holding should already have been sent off haha.

Pretty blatant handball missed

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Leicester with a deserved lead because Lacazette doesn't track back

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Guendouzi is playing lights out.
Lacazette is playing well everywhere except in the box.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad