GWT: EPL Week 34

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Also that Rondon FK seemed like it curled about 30 yards. Went around the outside of the wall on the right and it curled all the way to hit the left post.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
This is a fun game, both teams just going up and down the field on each other. Newcastle needs it more and even with the lead they aren't bunkering down and keeping it wide open which is nice to see.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Congrats to Newcastle, they really shut this game down. Surprised how passive Leicester was today, they are usually a lot more aggressive with their possession.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I see Warnock got charged for being too truthful. It's too bad they can sit there and fine managers for criticism but can't employ competent officials.

"The FA says Warnock's comments questioned the integrity of officials and brought the game into disrepute."

https://www.tsn.ca/warnock-charged-over-criticism-of-premier-league-referees-1.1289383
Tough to tell if he was fined for criticizing their competence, or for accusing them of targeting him specifically.

Stray Wasp

May 5, 2009
South east London
Tough to tell if he was fined for criticizing their competence, or for accusing them of targeting him specifically.

He certainly gave the FA cause to grounds for thinking the latter. Which was clumsy on his part. He's criticised refs so often in the past he should really know where the line is between implying incompetence and hinting at corruption.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Enjoying Cardiff/Burnley. Not a lot of quality, but it's like an NHL playoff game. Chippy in all the right ways.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
I mean, it’s an already relegated Huddersfield

For sure , I just mean in general. Making a functional midfielder on a good team outta Sissoko deserves credit.

Tottenham's had a pretty subpar midfield all season, spent 0$ in the transfer market, had stretches without their top goalscorer, and is in the top 4 + CL quarterfinals.

Dude's a beast.

Reactions: bluesfan94

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad