GWT: EPL Week 34

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
I don't think there should be regrets about giving the Ole the job.

I think people that were convinced Mourinho was holding back a team of all-stars should probably reassess their opinion , though. That was never the case. The roster needs significant work.

Like most things , the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Reactions: YNWA14

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Anyway in regards to OGS appointment, no I don't have any issues so far.

I expected some letdown in form, and they're dealing with having to rotate a squad that's already pretty thin at certain positions.

He also earned a ton of benefit of the doubt by even getting them into a position where top 4 was a remote possibility.

Reactions: Gecklund

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Anyone having regrets yet about OGS being given the job?
I don’t think so. I think everyone still has hope. This squad in general isn’t good. There’s 2 players that are actually world class and 3 that are on the cusp/should be in the future. The rest range from solid squad player to wouldn’t start in the Championship. I give OGS until at least December before judging fully.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I don't think there should be regrets about giving the Ole the job.

I think people that were convinced Mourinho was holding back a team of all-stars should probably reassess their opinion , though. That was never the case. The roster needs significant work.

Like most things , the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Both of those are certainly true.

United are, at absolute best, the 4th best squad by talent in the league. They're not barely above 7th like they seemed under Mourinho, but they also need pretty significant work to even think of giving City or Liverpool a run.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
This is just so wrong. not fair and unjust... Man Utd getting 3 points vs West Ham is ******* disgusting
and disgrace to King Football.

One thing is for sure, those jokes will never referee a top flight match ever again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad