GWT: EPL Week 32

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Since you didn't know United had been eliminated from the FA Cup, thus having more rest, it seems you're the one who doesn't have a clue.
No I knew they were eliminated. It’s still a fact Manu are not at a disadvantage.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Chelsea is lucky we're playing Cardiff today and not a mid table team, as this lineup would get absolutely shredded by counter attacks. Still not a very impressive start to the game.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Typical Sarri game so far, tons of possession with not even a shot on goal yet.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
First good game I've seen from Kovacic so far since November.
Kovacic is so overrated. People have been waiting on him to reach his potential for 5 years and he still hasn't shown he can be regular starter on a top club team. His platooning with Ross Barkley has been telling. I think this is the first game they have both started.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
73% possession, 0 shots on target through 45 minutes. So pathetic.
I switched to the Napoli game and they're playing way more direct and cohesive. Great to watch. I think Napoli's players carried Sarri.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Kovacic is so overrated. People have been waiting on him to reach his potential for 5 years and he still hasn't shown he can be regular starter on a top club team. His platooning with Ross Barkley has been telling. I think this is the first game they have both started.
They both suck TBH. RLC should be starting, but even he is a little overhyped.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
They both suck TBH. RLC should be starting, but even he is a little overhyped.
RLC is probably over hyped, but he adds an aggressiveness this team really lacks. I doubt it's what Sarri wants to see though, so you won't see him starting very often any time soon. He prefers to have Jorginho touch the ball 5000 times per game by slowing passing it around the midfield between himself and the defenders.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
RLC is probably over hyped, but he adds an aggressiveness this team really lacks. I doubt it's what Sarri wants to see though, so you won't see him starting very often any time soon. He prefers to have Jorginho touch the ball 5000 times per game by slowing passing it around the midfield between himself and the defenders.
Remember when every team in the PL, particularly Man City and Liverpool wanted Jorginho as their top midfield target?

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Fabinho on the bench and Milner, Hendo, Wijnaldum on the midfield. Don't understand Klopp's obsession with this midfield in big games. Specially when it's at home

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
So we have to just hope Henderson goes off hurt each match now?

Klopp’s constant desire to go to Gini, Henderson and Milner in big matches is disappointing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad