GWT: EPL Week 32

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Fabinho on the bench and Milner, Hendo, Wijnaldum on the midfield. Don't understand Klopp's obsession with this midfield in big games. Specially when it's at home
So we have to just hope Henderson goes off hurt each match now?

Klopp’s constant desire to go to Gini, Henderson and Milner in big matches is disappointing
I don't like it either, but Fabinho might be banged up; not that this is the game I would choose to rest him in.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
We got away with one there, he was way offside. That's atrocious refereeing really.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I actually feel bad for Warnock. The ref stole this from Cardiff

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Chelsea really got away with this one, deserved a draw at best. That it took a brutal offside goal for Sarri to beat Cardiff is incredibly pathetic.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Didn’t see the game, but saw some comments that Rudiger also should have given away a penalty for a pull on an attacker arm, any truth to it?

Last edited:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Did see the game, but saw some comments that Rudiger also should have given away a penalty for a pull on an attacker arm, any truth to it?
I don't think so, if that was the standard there should have been 2-3 penalties given in the game. They let pushing and shoving in the box go the entire time, and Rudiger was pulled down by his arm at the other end on one play as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad